Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post away!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Kicked the kids outside this afternoon; it was finally nice enough and warm enough! Ds1 and ds2 must've worked up a bit of an appetite- they usually leave a few pieces of pizza from dinner, but demolished the whole thing this time. (Dh, dd and I had dinner w/ some neighbors at a local Mexican place)

wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Ds1 isn't too happy w/ us for the most part. B/c he has an F in math right now, he's been grounded, and we've been making him work on math everyday over spring break. Letting him play outside w/ his brother was an exception b/c it was so nice out; dh was the softie on that one.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:55 PM

He's also going to getting his own log-in for the register at the coffee shop and will be working there a couple hrs or so, grades and Scout activities allowing. He's looking forward to spending time w/ the teen boy working there (we'll probably have him work Saturdays, which is when that employee works, but not too thrilled w/ working overall. 

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Sometimes I wonder about some people!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Why don't people understand that there is two sides to every story

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Last night I made 5 screens!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I bought the thick screen so my dogs wouldn't claw it and put holes in it, this was so hard to put the screen in so now I have a huge blister on my hand.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I love my little dogs, they give me less trouble then my kids...LOL

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I used to build windows and screens when I was younger the windows were 125 lbs so yes I was fit!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I miss that kind of work!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)