Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

update on dr report

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Ida
  • 9 Replies
So I emailed and called before going to pick up the report and by the time I got off the phone they said the report would be waiting for me. I got there and they had not only the written report but the CD and when I gave my name told the person just a minute gave them to me and asked if they could do anything else for me. I also had 3 people call and apologize to me LOL I don't think I will have any trouble from them if I ever have to go back. The good news is there is no mass or tumors but the bad news is they need to do more test to find the cause of the strokes, and headaches. I had the 1st day in 2 months that I had no headache from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed so it has been a good day.
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Glad you were able to get the results...and have a good day!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Great update, and I'm happy you're having a good day today!!

hugs

MrsBLB
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Good news!  Hope you continue to be headache free for a bit!

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM

That is good news, but I would still have them check out the fluid in your spine. I had an neurologist who worked on me infact he was was killed in a plane crash about 7, 8 years ago while he was carrying a heart because he was doing a heart transplant. Really! This is linked to mold and they had to drain all the nerves in my eyes and take out the gel from my spine, I was toldthat an adults gel should be like 110c's and mine was 510 c's. This was very painful and I was 41/2 months pregnent so it was even worse, an eye Dr. told me I would haveto give up the baby but the neurolist said he is the speicalist and the baby is safe, they have to perform brain surgery and then drill 3 holes in my back and do acturpuncture to drain the fluid. I was told I would never see again nor could I ever work again...I can see and I was out of work for 2 years but after the 2 years I went back to work and worked 6 days a week at 10 a day. Have it checked some people they can just medicate and control the fluid mine was just to bad.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM

That's great that you had a good day! And I'm glad you not only finally got the report, but also got apologies from the office.

drfink
by Emily on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Glad they got your report to you ,glad it was some good news and hope they can find the cause of your TIAs and headaches.

GOOD LUCK

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM

THANK YOU

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Glad you were able to get the results...and have a good day!

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM

THANK YOU

Quoting Barabell:

Great update, and I'm happy you're having a good day today!!

hugs

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM

THANK YOU

Quoting MrsBLB:

Good news!  Hope you continue to be headache free for a bit!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN