Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

EDIT: My son's exgirlfriend says she's pregnant

Posted by   + Show Post

That stupid liar of an xgirlfriend (and yes she was) is now telling my son he got her pregnant. Now, if that is true he is going to step up, BUT he offered adoption to her since he knows she is not ready for a baby and he's not ready either. She called him a dead beat dad, sent him a picture of an ultrasound with no doctor, no name, no nothing, just a picture. He has not had sex in quite a while with her and she is JUST now coming out and saying she's pregnant. She refuses to give him the name of the doctor, refuses to give him anything other than tell him to pay for the ultrasound. Won't even give him a bill. A week ago she was calling him about how she got raped and he got back with her 2 hours later and she was laughing and giggling with a friend and told him to forget about it. Then the next day she's got a new boyfriend and living with him. What are your thoughts on this? If it turns out that she is pregnant (I doubt) and that it is his (I would require a DNA test and would pay for it too), what can be done if she doesn't put his name on the birth certificate?

He's doing much better now.  He is starting to see alot of things he didn't tell me on the phone because he was so upset.  The "mother' was texting me from the "daughter" phone and telling me all sorts of crap like he will never see that child and her daughter was in indiana and everything.  I told her she is the girl and a seriously bad liar since your states away and calling him from the same phone while he's at work. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
blessedisme3
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Seriously? I've never heard this before!

Quoting jojo_star:

If she doesn't put his name on the birth certificate, there isn't much you can do, unless you've already had a paternity test. A man can request a paternity test, but as long as the mom doesn't want child support, she can't be forced to agree to have the baby tested. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

He seems like he's on to her antics. Time will tell now. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM
She needs mental help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I would say it is a friends ultrasound since the name isn't on it. 

And every dr I know makes you pay for the ultrasound before it is done.   Tell her he will pay for the next one because most people get 2 and it will paid directly to the dr and he will be there when it is done.

I would say she isn't pregnant and maybe trying to get him back or just get money from him.

Good luck hopefully she isn't pregnant

daisykat
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Holy whackjob.... I agree with Angelique4 that she may have a "miscarriage" when she's not getting the attention she wants. He should wait a month or two before even worrying about it. Easier said than done, I know. She probably just needs mental help.
jojo_star
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Yes. The 'father' can go to court and petition for a paternity test, but if the mother wants nothing from him, then it's rare that a judge will order a paternity test, at least here. 

Quoting blessedisme3:

Quoting jojo_star:

If she doesn't put his name on the birth certificate, there isn't much you can do, unless you've already had a paternity test. A man can request a paternity test, but as long as the mom doesn't want child support, she can't be forced to agree to have the baby tested. 

drfink
by Emily on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM

If he thinks he might want to be in the babies life if it is his and if she is actually pregnant...whew so many ifs SMH...he needs to look into both states, his and hers,Putative Father Registry A.S.A.P. That will establish he had an interest in the child should she keep it and it is his but tries to play games with him allowing him access to his child ...if it is his etc.

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Oh boy, one of those type of girls! I hope now he uses condoms and stays away from crazy girls like her!

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Quoting drfink:

If he thinks he might want to be in the babies life if it is his and if she is actually pregnant...whew so many ifs SMH...he needs to look into both states, his and hers,Putative Father Registry A.S.A.P. That will establish he had an interest in the child should she keep it and it is his but tries to play games with him allowing him access to his child ...if it is his etc.

You are so right.

PurpleHazey
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Quoting blessedisme3:

Quoting jojo_star:

You can have a test but "one must step up and support a child" (if it is his) this is a touchy situation here and I would make a few calls to find out if this is true or is this one of those coocoo girls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN