Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EDIT: My son's exgirlfriend says she's pregnant

Posted by   + Show Post

That stupid liar of an xgirlfriend (and yes she was) is now telling my son he got her pregnant. Now, if that is true he is going to step up, BUT he offered adoption to her since he knows she is not ready for a baby and he's not ready either. She called him a dead beat dad, sent him a picture of an ultrasound with no doctor, no name, no nothing, just a picture. He has not had sex in quite a while with her and she is JUST now coming out and saying she's pregnant. She refuses to give him the name of the doctor, refuses to give him anything other than tell him to pay for the ultrasound. Won't even give him a bill. A week ago she was calling him about how she got raped and he got back with her 2 hours later and she was laughing and giggling with a friend and told him to forget about it. Then the next day she's got a new boyfriend and living with him. What are your thoughts on this? If it turns out that she is pregnant (I doubt) and that it is his (I would require a DNA test and would pay for it too), what can be done if she doesn't put his name on the birth certificate?

He's doing much better now.  He is starting to see alot of things he didn't tell me on the phone because he was so upset.  The "mother' was texting me from the "daughter" phone and telling me all sorts of crap like he will never see that child and her daughter was in indiana and everything.  I told her she is the girl and a seriously bad liar since your states away and calling him from the same phone while he's at work. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (31-32):
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM

 If he's 24, stay out of it, def don't text the girl or the mother, let the 24 year old handle it. Be supportive to him, for sure, but do not get involved in the drama, it won't help a thing, the girl sounds crazy and you simply cannot be rational with an irrational person. Time will tell.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Yes she can be forced to have the child tested. A judge can and will force the testing.

Quoting jojo_star:

If she doesn't put his name on the birth certificate, there isn't much you can do, unless you've already had a paternity test. A man can request a paternity test, but as long as the mom doesn't want child support, she can't be forced to agree to have the baby tested. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)