Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It Hurts like HE'LL make it stop!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
48 days will come so fast, like 18 years of my past !for every memory brings me joy ,the tears I cry your no longer a Boy. I gave you life the honors mine, for every moment I stand ....still in time. I love you son more then you'll know. Ill cry each Birthday like many before praying an hoping you stay a young boy.

My son will be 18, I feel broken in side. I had him when I was 14,it was an amazing ride. He kept me strong when I wanted to be weak.I miss when he idealized me,I was his HERO,Supermom , a kiss could fix any thing,he always had faith in me when I was unsure.He brings me happiness an immense amount of Joy. He's a mama 's boy, ALWAYS bye my side,Now he's moving 786miles away, collage .He exceeded /surpassed all my expectations. He'd make any woman proud to be his mom. I'm blessed an I thank Him every day for choosing me,for being my son.Id give my life for just an hour for him to be 5,an I still had superpower .

.I love my kids so very much,words dont do justice , for the blessings they bring...

:-( broken
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

They all grow fast!

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Aw mama, he will ALWAYS be your baby boy, no matter how old he is :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM

hugs

02nana07
by Ida on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM

feel bettergroup hugIt gets better with time

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Be happy you did so well and who he turned out to be. We are new empty nesters and for a month it was sorta sad. Now we love it, lol. Its healthy to be a little sad but not depressed. Life is about preparing for the next phase.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I always try and focus on the positive, my Ds is 20, a soph in college, healthy, happy and doing well, praise God! Our job as parents is to raise them to be strong independent adults, you did good mama! hugs!

bcauseimthemom
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't be sad momma... be proud... it is SUPERMOM that raised him to be the man that he is becoming. Celebrate his accomplishments. Let him know you will always be there and your love is unconditional........

Kudos to you for your success....

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Take comfort in the fact you did your job well.   You gave him roots, you gave him wings.   He will always know the way back home, Mama.

TranquilMind
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Aww....sorry! I have one leaving rather soon so I sympathize.  But wow, 14....you did a hard thing.  Be proud of yourself!  He will come back a lot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)