Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Facebook private messaging and texts about...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM
  • 9 Replies
selling, using and buying. Son is 15, selling and smoking pot, kept pot pics on cell phone(which has been taken away)friends smoke it as well, and good deal of his school smokes it as well. Question is, although i anonymously contacted his school principal about the pot problem, should i report(anonymously) the names of the kids who actively use and/or sell it? I do have a running list of names found on my son's Facebook/texting, confirming their usage/selling activities. What would you do?
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
big.city.mama
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I'm sorry as a mom you are going through this but it all starts at home if your going to turn in the others what are you planning for yours at only 15 I'm sure he is not the "boss" so who is supplying him with the drugs? That's what you need to find out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

^^^ gonna agree, if you turn in the children you better turn in yours. Otherwise deal with your child, and let the other parents deal with theirs.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

^^^ gonna agree, if you turn in the children you better turn in yours. Otherwise deal with your child, and let the other parents deal with theirs.

This

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Anonymously? Are you 12? Step up and be an adult. I would flat out call and talk with the school if its happening on school property-including about ky own kid. If its not? Leave the school out of it its jot their problem and there is nothing they can do.
you can't do anything about the other kids beyond talk to thebother parents and give them copies of all of it.
drfink
by Emily on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

This

yes

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Do you have to contact the Principal/school? Can you skip him and go to the police?
rebeccasmly
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:25 AM
If you turn them all in, your sons name should be included. Its only fair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I would go to the police. Does he know how serious selling is??? Maybe he needs rehab.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Narc the kids out to their parents, not the principal. Let them deal with their kids and you deal with yours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN