Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I DO NOT LIKE my daughter!! Am I alone?.

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 53 Replies

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessicamarquez
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Uhm? Why :(
Takecare
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I do not enjoy her company. I do not want to do things for her. She is just a responsibility of mine. A person who lives in my home. 

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry, that is sad.     There are times I don't like my son much, I always love him and most of the time I truly enjoy his company and consider him a really good person....but there are times that he is just so obnoxious that I wish he would leave the house.

jojo_star
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I love and like all my children. I feel sorry for your daughter. 

bizzeemom2717
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Takecare:

I do not enjoy her company. I do not want to do things for her. She is just a responsibility of mine. A person who lives in my home. 

No, I don't feel this way. Yes, sometimes my kids get on my nerves but never have I not felt extremely grateful to have my children, healthy, and for the most part happy. I'm sorry for both of you that you feel that way and would suggest counseling.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. I really enjoy my son's company. I think I'd like him as a person even if he wasn't my son.

Takecare
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish I felt the love that you ladies feel. Maybe we do need counseling. Maybe it will help...maybe it won't. 

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Takecare:

I wish I felt the love that you ladies feel. Maybe we do need counseling. Maybe it will help...maybe it won't. 

It wouldn't hurt to try. 

Takecare
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Well, I often think....I do not like her. If she were not my daughter, I would a avoid her altogether. I pity her. She deserves a different mother.  Cannot force feelings. Pretty sad. Thanks ladies.

Batmansmamma
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Have you always felt this way? Did you have a close bond with her when she was a toddler/preschooler? Does she know how you feel? That would break my heart on both sides.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN