Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Random Question 4/27

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM
  • 22 Replies

When was the last time you were at the ER? Were you the patient or were you with some one else?

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:13 AM
With my dd. Must have been about 11 or so years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM

With my mom last year.

Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM

It was in October and I was with a client.

Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM

That's a long time!!

Quoting atlmom2:

lakerfan420
by Jamie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
2 years so when my son had a sledding accident. He got staples in his head and added a new scar. Poor kid has cracked his head open four times in six years, but luckily they've all been minor. I find it kind of sad that he said he prefers staples over stitches because they hurt less, but at least he has a good attitude about it.
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM
She was sick, not hurt and went several times throughout the years. Cheering because it has been that long. Never took my oldest to the ER ever.

Quoting Cindy18:

That's a long time!!

Quoting atlmom2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Me ,18 months a go.I missed a step on our stairs and my hands were full.I hit the left side of my face and mouth on the ball post at the end of the railing  .Broke several teeth ,knocked out one, had a very severe black eye,needed some stitches.I was in such a daze that when my teens came in from carpool a few minutes later I told them I was fine and  not to call their dad.They ignored me one called their dad and the other went and got our neighbor friend.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM

About 5 months ago.  I fell and had to get checked for a concussion.  Happens frequently with my MD.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM

OUCH!!!

Quoting drfink:

Me ,18 months a go.I missed a step on our stairs and my hands were full.I hit the left side of my face and mouth on the ball post at the end of the railing  .Broke several teeth ,knocked out one, had a very severe black eye,needed some stitches.I was in such a daze that when my teens came in from carpool a few minutes later I told them I was fine and  not to call their dad.They ignored me one called their dad and the other went and got our neighbor friend.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

hubs was taken in an ambulance from a business meeting when his blood pressure dropped and he passed out, nov?

I was in the er with my son in dec for a HORRIFIC infection on his foot.  They were concerned it might be mrsa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)