Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Random Question 5/1

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 16 Replies

Do you have any vacations planned for the summer yet? Day trips?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 1, 2013 at 6:40 AM
DH Is deploying the week after DD graduates so I have a feeling I will be making some small trips to keep myself busy, we do have one tentative trip to the beach planned for DD and I in July.
leighp1
by on May. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM

We plan on taking my youngest to St. Augustine to meet up with my parents and they will be taking her to south Florida for a week or two.  We plan on spending a lot of time at the zoo (year passes) and then I hope to be spending a lot of time in the pool.  Not sure if we will do anything else.

wakymom
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Only things definitely planned are ds1's Boy Scout camp and going to my cousin's wedding out of state. We'll just wing it the rest of the summer- I know we'll go camping, but nothing is planned out yet.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:33 AM

We kinda play it by ear. My husband has a hard time getting his vacation days so we just fly by the seat of our pants when it comes to vacations.

vlynn.iowa
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Somewhat.  1 trip will be to visit a college for my daughter and the other will be to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.  I know where I am going for the college trip but my husband and I need to sit down to determine where to go for our anniversary.

sahlady
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Not this year. Oldest has orientation for college June 30; and will move into her dorm aug 18. Son has a week long cross country camp first week if aug. hubs has two huge projects at work, one mid June one in aug.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on May. 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Nothing concrete. Will probably go to visit family near the OH/PA borders, and will probably go to Philly or Pittsburgh.

Msgme
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Well dh is going to vegas in August  kinda looking forward to a week with him gone.  lol  I'll be house sitting for my sister a cpl times this summer.  a cpl of weekends and then for a week at the very end of august.  Other than that nothing really planned.   I'm sure we'll spend quite a few days at the beach.

chattycassie
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I have a week off at the end of the month. I plan on taking the kids to a water park and then a weekend camping trip up north. I can't wait. :)

HockeyDanceMom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

We are going to Dallas for a week in June and camping for a week in August. We will probably do a couple of days trip too.

Wife to Jason (07/10/98), Mommy to Michael James (03/21/00), Madalyn Rose (02/27/03), Emily Grace (01/07/05), Daniel Joseph (01/04/06) & Christopher Thomas (03/21/11).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)