Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

bummer!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was so excited to go prom dress shopping with my daughter today.  The seniors dont have school because of state testing and we were going to set 9am-2pm aside to shop.  But a bunch of the seniors are going jet skiing.

what a mom bummer!

by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kthomasson
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Awwww...what a bummer :(  Can you set up an alternate date to go with her so at least you have that to look forward to?

sahlady
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

i ended up buying the dress she wanted on ebay while she was with her friends.  maybe not the day i had planned but the job is done.  maybe we can make a day out of getting her nails done near prom time.

Quoting kthomasson:

Awwww...what a bummer :(  Can you set up an alternate date to go with her so at least you have that to look forward to?

MrsBLB
by Missi on May. 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I'm glad you got the dress.  I hope y'all can make a mom/daughter day soon.  The salon is a good idea.  Hugs

Quoting sahlady:

i ended up buying the dress she wanted on ebay while she was with her friends.  maybe not the day i had planned but the job is done.  maybe we can make a day out of getting her nails done near prom time.

Quoting kthomasson:

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 1, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Aww, I'm sorry :(

02nana07
by Ida on May. 1, 2013 at 9:29 PM

If she doesn't have her shoes and other accessories maybe you could go shopping for those

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)