Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I haven't had sleep for 2 days now!

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 1 Replies

The neighbor lady was drunk again and really drunk, she started her shit again so I finial went out there and said something, that was stupid because I know you can not reason with a drunk, it was at 10:30 and we got into a huge loud argument. I mean lets face it all the other neigbors don't need to put up with listening to us argue it was already loud enough. The sad thing is she is great to talk to when she isn't drinking and I stated that loud and clear last night I was not very nice! I was so mad at myself for arguing with her but I don't want to here her bullshit anymore, she is loud and she finds a reason to argue, I used to sit over there with them but I can't stand listening to drunks argue over stupid stuff. I can't stand the smell neither. She called me holy-er then then though, I really don't feel that way, I just hear and see things that someone drunk doesn't. I need new neighbors!

by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Barabell
by Barbara on May. 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM

We have neighbor issues too, but that sounds horrible.

Do you have noise ordinances in your city? Can't you call the cops if they're too loud after 10 pm?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN