Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

So aggervated ready to snap...

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM
  • 31 Replies
so my 13 year old came home to visit for the weekend..... and she has scratch marks from her step mother... her dad wont stand up for her.... and she dont want me to say anything right now because it will make things worse.... law says i cant do anything till i get a court date.... its so hard to now beat that bitch... ugggggggg so freaking mad...
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gdiamante
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:16 AM
4 moms liked this

Take pictures of the scratches. And I'd be calling the police and your lawyer. 

momma_2013
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM
i have pictures..... and im going up to the pd in the morning....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM

I know it might be being held in contempt - but if it were me - she wouldn't be going back there until I went to the police and organised a court date. and even then I'd be filing for a emergancy restraining order until the court date. Did the step mother admit to scratching her?

momma_2013
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:00 AM
no said she did it herself....

Quoting GleekingOut:

I know it might be being held in contempt - but if it were me - she wouldn't be going back there until I went to the police and organised a court date. and even then I'd be filing for a emergancy restraining order until the court date. Did the step mother admit to scratching her?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Her stepmom said your daughter did it herself? How do you know that this isn't true? -And before you bash- mine was mad at me one day because I didn't let her do something so she went to school and told them I slapped her in the face. Could step mom have punished her for something and she now be lying to you about it? is this why dad isn't sticking up for her?

Quoting momma_2013:

Quoting GleekingOut:

momma_2013
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:43 AM
My daughter came to me crying.... i know when my kids lye to me.... she has slapped her before.... and her dad doesnt care.... he is wothless as ever....

Quoting GleekingOut:

Her stepmom said your daughter did it herself? How do you know that this isn't true? -And before you bash- mine was mad at me one day because I didn't let her do something so she went to school and told them I slapped her in the face. Could step mom have punished her for something and she now be lying to you about it? is this why dad isn't sticking up for her?

Quoting momma_2013:

Quoting GleekingOut:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM

This~ I'd document everything. Good luck.

Quoting gdiamante:

Take pictures of the scratches. And I'd be calling the police and your lawyer. 

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I'm sorry to hear that.  Makes it weird that she is saying not to say anything though.  Usually they want something done they just don't want to get into trouble.   Call her school tomorrow and tell them what she said, to see if they can get her to tell them.  They have to report abuse.  I wonder if it is stepmom scratching her, or if she's trying to cut...

02nana07
by Ida on May. 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM

That is abuse I would take pics and call and report it

02nana07
by Ida on May. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM

This sounds like a good plan the school can report it and things will happen faster

Quoting fantasticfour:

I'm sorry to hear that.  Makes it weird that she is saying not to say anything though.  Usually they want something done they just don't want to get into trouble.   Call her school tomorrow and tell them what she said, to see if they can get her to tell them.  They have to report abuse.  I wonder if it is stepmom scratching her, or if she's trying to cut...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN