Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So aggervated ready to snap...

Posted by   + Show Post
so my 13 year old came home to visit for the weekend..... and she has scratch marks from her step mother... her dad wont stand up for her.... and she dont want me to say anything right now because it will make things worse.... law says i cant do anything till i get a court date.... its so hard to now beat that bitch... ugggggggg so freaking mad...
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
momma_2013
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM
she did and they reported it ... the lady she talked to said it aint child abuse.... i reported it down here... got pictures and call school in morning then dcfs

Quoting 02nana07:

This sounds like a good plan the school can report it and things will happen faster

Quoting fantasticfour:

I'm sorry to hear that.  Makes it weird that she is saying not to say anything though.  Usually they want something done they just don't want to get into trouble.   Call her school tomorrow and tell them what she said, to see if they can get her to tell them.  They have to report abuse.  I wonder if it is stepmom scratching her, or if she's trying to cut...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_2013
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM
no she aint cutting.... i know the difference.... and her dad didnt want her to tell me anything... i belive my kid..

Quoting fantasticfour:

I'm sorry to hear that.  Makes it weird that she is saying not to say anything though.  Usually they want something done they just don't want to get into trouble.   Call her school tomorrow and tell them what she said, to see if they can get her to tell them.  They have to report abuse.  I wonder if it is stepmom scratching her, or if she's trying to cut...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on May. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Hope they can help

Quoting momma_2013:

she did and they reported it ... the lady she talked to said it aint child abuse.... i reported it down here... got pictures and call school in morning then dcfs

Quoting 02nana07:

This sounds like a good plan the school can report it and things will happen faster

Quoting fantasticfour:

ame4c
by on May. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Sounds like you've done the right thing.  You need to talk to your lawyer, because you can have it put in the custody agreement that dear sweet step mom can't be around during visitation times.  Also if it's gets too bad, you can always request supervised visits also.  That's not as likely given the age of your DD, but I did have a friend that got the Step dad removed from the visitations.  He had to leave when mom had custody of the kids.  So definately talk to your lawyer.

momma_2013
by on May. 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM
She lives with er dad for the time being.... i am putting money back to get her into court so she can talk to the judge herself

Quoting ame4c:

Sounds like you've done the right thing.  You need to talk to your lawyer, because you can have it put in the custody agreement that dear sweet step mom can't be around during visitation times.  Also if it's gets too bad, you can always request supervised visits also.  That's not as likely given the age of your DD, but I did have a friend that got the Step dad removed from the visitations.  He had to leave when mom had custody of the kids.  So definately talk to your lawyer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBLB
by Missi on May. 5, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Hugs to to both.  I hope it all works out soon.  Sounds like you're doing all the right things.

MrsBLB
by Missi on May. 5, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Can you get her out of there because of the abuse?  I would think at least another family member would be allowed to...

momma_2013
by on May. 5, 2013 at 8:49 PM
no but i belive it will come to a end soon.... dont know one hurt mommas babies.... thank you

Quoting MrsBLB:

Can you get her out of there because of the abuse?  I would think at least another family member would be allowed to...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klmom2
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM
That is awful to have happend to your daughter. As others have mentioned take pictures then get a police report for your proof. The police will likely ask if you need to file a report. then take the proper legal procedures that you would need to take. Good luck!
Toshi92
by on May. 6, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Now that pissed me off!!!! Its like you damned if you do or damened if you don't! I would want to go and crack her head!!! Omg. I so understand your pain. If you go and whip her butt then they send you to jail and then you will be away from your daughter and she needs you! I swear I wish it wasn't repercussions but I think I would have been so enraged I probaly would have blacked out. So mad at this post these are times when you need to call your rough cousins like Ray-Ray and them or Shay Shay to do it for you. I'm so angry at that stepmother. The law better give it to her good! Stay in prayer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)