Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

So aggervated ready to snap...

Posted by   + Show Post
so my 13 year old came home to visit for the weekend..... and she has scratch marks from her step mother... her dad wont stand up for her.... and she dont want me to say anything right now because it will make things worse.... law says i cant do anything till i get a court date.... its so hard to now beat that bitch... ugggggggg so freaking mad...
by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
momma_2013
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM
If it wasnt for the other 2 girls i would beat her to a bloody poulp.... but i cant and i know i cant... my 3 of my babies need me... so ill do it the right way i supose... thank you.. we can use all the prayers we can get

Quoting Toshi92:

Now that pissed me off!!!! Its like you damned if you do or damened if you don't! I would want to go and crack her head!!! Omg. I so understand your pain. If you go and whip her butt then they send you to jail and then you will be away from your daughter and she needs you! I swear I wish it wasn't repercussions but I think I would have been so enraged I probaly would have blacked out. So mad at this post these are times when you need to call your rough cousins like Ray-Ray and them or Shay Shay to do it for you. I'm so angry at that stepmother. The law better give it to her good! Stay in prayer

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I would of already snapped...these court dates are out of control...call CPS they have more pull then the judge, I no because CPS is the one who helped my brother.

momma_2013
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM
The school done did... i have spent 2 days trying to caught the invesager in her office...

Quoting PurpleHazey:

I would of already snapped...these court dates are out of control...call CPS they have more pull then the judge, I no because CPS is the one who helped my brother.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisykat
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM
She SCRATCHED her? What, is her stepmother a cat? Who scratches a kid? And what were the circumstances surrounding the abuse? Maybe you answered that already and I missed it. Your daughter needs to document every incident of physical abuse between her and stepmom or her father. I understand your frustration. If someone touched my kid I'd be like a category 5 hurricane headed straight for her face.

Oh- and if any of her siblings witnessed it or have been through it themselves, they should give statements as well. I have no patience for people who smack around kids or animals.
momma_2013
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:47 PM
She was trying to smake her i guess for mouthing off.. but she moved instead.....her lil sister was there but she sticking up for her mom...

Quoting daisykat:

She SCRATCHED her? What, is her stepmother a cat? Who scratches a kid? And what were the circumstances surrounding the abuse? Maybe you answered that already and I missed it. Your daughter needs to document every incident of physical abuse between her and stepmom or her father. I understand your frustration. If someone touched my kid I'd be like a category 5 hurricane headed straight for her face.

Oh- and if any of her siblings witnessed it or have been through it themselves, they should give statements as well. I have no patience for people who smack around kids or animals.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisykat
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My sons can get mouthy, too... but I have to say, I've never hit them. Especially in the face. If she's doing that on a regular basis as a type of "discipline," she needs to be in anger management. How can you teach your kids to be polite and respectful by smacking or scratching them in the face? Look, I'm not anti-spanking when the kids are little. But there's a difference between a swat on a well-covered butt and leaving bruises, cuts and possibly scars on the kid. Go to court and get your daughter back.
MrsBLB
by Missi on May. 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM

How are things going for y'all?  My comp was down and I haven't been on to see any updates.

Quoting momma_2013:

no but i belive it will come to a end soon.... dont know one hurt mommas babies.... thank you

Quoting MrsBLB:

Can you get her out of there because of the abuse?  I would think at least another family member would be allowed to...

momma_2013
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM
They have unfounded it friday... so now im going over their heads

Quoting MrsBLB:

How are things going for y'all?  My comp was down and I haven't been on to see any updates.

Quoting momma_2013:

no but i belive it will come to a end soon.... dont know one hurt mommas babies.... thank you

Quoting MrsBLB:

Can you get her out of there because of the abuse?  I would think at least another family member would be allowed to...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopesNDreams
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Honestly, not much will happen. SM says it didn't happen and her sister says it didn't happen. There is nothing to investigate unless another person saw what happened and will speak for your daughter. CPS can only act in the evidence before them - there is nothing here to further an investigation.

My SD told anyone who would listen that I abused her. I have a picture if a bruise she gave ME from the incident in question, but she insists I threw her against a wall, slammed her head, etc - all without a single mark to show the police she called. CPS investigated and was able to determine she was lying from what she said - this was before they talked to us. Kids can and do create these incidents.

I would try talking to ex about not leaving SD and SM alone 'for SM's sake'. Go with the angle that you don't want any more false allegations. This would at least keep your SD safe.
momma_2013
by on May. 12, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Sorry but it did happy i raised her i know when my childern lies.... somet hing will be done.... that i promise...

Quoting HopesNDreams:

Honestly, not much will happen. SM says it didn't happen and her sister says it didn't happen. There is nothing to investigate unless another person saw what happened and will speak for your daughter. CPS can only act in the evidence before them - there is nothing here to further an investigation.

My SD told anyone who would listen that I abused her. I have a picture if a bruise she gave ME from the incident in question, but she insists I threw her against a wall, slammed her head, etc - all without a single mark to show the police she called. CPS investigated and was able to determine she was lying from what she said - this was before they talked to us. Kids can and do create these incidents.

I would try talking to ex about not leaving SD and SM alone 'for SM's sake'. Go with the angle that you don't want any more false allegations. This would at least keep your SD safe.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)