Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DIsney Eats?

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:54 PM
  • 11 Replies

Where would you recommend INSIDE Disney's Magic Kingdom to eat.  We are on a budget and although snacks are going with us, we are going to have to eat at least 1 meal at the park (probably going to be there open to close) and wanting to know if anyone knows the best and cheapest places to eat for teens and adults.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
02nana07
by Ida on May. 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM

depends on what you like to eat I would just check out the prices since they change every year and eat at the place that fits your budget.  we have got up and left if we didn't like the price.

Have fun and enjoy your trip

hanniwrencher
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:03 PM

you can always take an ice chest and fill it with food (it's what we do), and check it in at guest services, and check it out when you are ready to eat. otherwise, most of the food places (inside the park) can be pricey. but, not too bad... but, if you're going on a budget, besides snacks, pack an ice chest.

sahlady
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:13 PM

world or land

PurpleHazey
by Angie on May. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Never been there.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

We were there in December.   We ate on the fly....  most of the walk up places have the same basic menu... burgers, chicken strips, hot dogs, turkey legs, salads....  count on $8-$10 each.     If you want to eat at one of the sit down and serve restaurants.... make reservations in advance.     The Monorail will take you to the resorts, which have good restaurants, including the Polynesian, which offers a Hawaiin Luau Dinner experience.   Reservations are required, and it is not cheap. 

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Pretty much all the eating places are good inside the Disney parks when I've been there. If budget is a concern, then look up the cost ratings and find a cheaper restaurant.

I haven't been to Disney in several years, but I remember a sit down place near It's a Small World and Peter Pan that was really good. It was cafeteria style, and there were multiple food choices in the one building. It was probably one of the cheapest meals we had at Disney--not that it mattered because we had the food plan.

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Quoting sahlady:

world or land

If I remember right, she is going to Disney World.

drfink
by Emily on May. 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Quoting boys2men2soon:

We were there in December.   We ate on the fly....  most of the walk up places have the same basic menu... burgers, chicken strips, hot dogs, turkey legs, salads....  count on $8-$10 each.     If you want to eat at one of the sit down and serve restaurants.... make reservations in advance.     The Monorail will take you to the resorts, which have good restaurants, including the Polynesian, which offers a Hawaiin Luau Dinner experience.   Reservations are required, and it is not cheap. 

This what we did.Though in my momness we took cuties ...the little oranges...to snack on and to get some fresh fruit into my teens.

I think that they will happily give glasses/cups of ice water free at all the walk spots to be a huge money saver.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Quoting drfink:

Quoting boys2men2soon:

This what we did.Though in my momness we took cuties ...the little oranges...to snack on and to get some fresh fruit into my teens.

I think that they will happily give glasses/cups of ice water free at all the walk spots to be a huge money saver.

I don't know about the water.... they sell bottled water for $2.50.   I saw lots of people filling water bottles in the bathroom faucets and drinking fountains.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)