Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

We are almost there -update

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 6 Replies

Not really asking for advice just needed to tell someone about the stress in my house.

My daughter is a HS senior and has 2 more days of school.  The assignments and exams that she takes in these next 2 days will determine if she actually receives her diploma next week. She needs passing grades in 3 classes (she currently has solid passing grades in these classes) and too many things still due for my comfort level.  Needless to say I will sleep a lot better once I see that she has passed everthing.  

I am so grateful for her English teacher.  This woman epitomizes what it means to care about her students and I don't think my daughter would be doing as well if she had a different English teacher this semester.  

Thank you for the support. :)  She pulled a C on her exam today and realized that her last project in an English class needed a power point.  She is currently having a discussion with her dad about globalization so that she can fill out another worksheet.  Just a presentation and an exam.  Keep those positive thouths flowing my way!

by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Good luck to her in getting everything done on time.  

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Good luck to her!

Carmel63
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Good luck.  Hope it goes well.  We are also near the finish line, and my daughter is really struggling in her calculus class.  We will be glad when it is over.

bizzeemom2717
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 13, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Good luck to you guys

MrsBLB
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN