Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

im @ my witts end

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
My 15 yr old is out of control and idk what to do. Here is some back ground..... I've dealt with lies and back talk sneaking out ect. For awhile now. In October my life took a dramatic turn. She got grounded for talking back so I took her tv and phone. She went to school Monday and told some horrible lies that ripped my family apart. After police investigation and cps, we proved not true. Cps recommended I remove my daughter to protect my sons. I sent my daughter 6 hrs away to stay with my sis who lives with my mom. I trusted they'd be responsible but things are worse!! I signed a power of attorney form to my sis. Since ny daughter went with them she is now worse then ever!! She got her belly button pierced as well as a tattoo!!! She has her bf there all the time and is purposely trying to have a baby!!! I can't bring her home but I can say where she lives... Prior to this she was rebellious, and abusive to her brother's. I get calls and texts daily about what she is doing!!! My mom and sis deny it all. Somethibg needs done but idk what to do! I need help!!!!!! Please don't bash me....
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 14, 2013 at 3:34 PM

How do you know this if your sis and Mom deny it?

wtxoilfieldwife
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
People tell me. The belly ring I've seen. She has a fb and is always posting things. Certain people send me screen shota of her posts
texasjen
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:41 PM

My opinion is, take her out of that home. If you believe that your mother and sister are helping her act out in this way, then there is no other choice but to take her out of the home. Can you talk with a school counselor and get some kind of guidance of where she can be placed to "act properly". If the school cant help, call Department of Human Services to see if you could talk to a caseworker there about what to do.

I'm sorry you are dealing with this, my sister had some what of the same situation about the oldest daughter stating lies at school and my niece and nephew were removed from the home by CPS and they have not seen their children in almost 8 years, they lost custody of them. Even after the oldest daughter stated that she made all the lies up so she wouldnt have to follow their rules and she knew she would be taken out of the home.

wtxoilfieldwife
by on May. 14, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Cps worker told me to have her tested for bipolar. She sticks to her previous lies to Cps. She says if I take her out she will runaway
texasjen
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I believe trying to get her help is the option

PurpleHazey
by on May. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Just that easy, sign her off with out getting help for her. Stinky!

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 16, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Have you talked to CPS about these issues? Are you printing out the stuff you see on FB and talking to her guardians and CPS about these things?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)