Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

request to you all from my dd

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 37 Replies

I just got a text from my dd asking me to ask here on CM for wardrobe advice.  My dd is going to dinner with her boyfriend and his parents and she's thinking of wearing this dress.  If you think its a bad idea please say so.   not the best pic of it but best i have of it.  oh and her hair is not that color anymore.  Its more of a strawberry blonde with brown roots.

by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bertieb
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I think it's really cute. Curious how old she is, she looks so young here I wouldn't have expected it to be a bf and parent's dinner!

Msgme
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Quoting Bertieb:

I think it's really cute. Curious how old she is, she looks so young here I wouldn't have expected it to be a bf and parent's dinner!

She's 14
Jenniy
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Cute!
AMRios
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:22 PM

That is super cute! :) I say yes... 

Bertieb
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM

She's very pretty, I'm sure they will love her, if it were my son I would approve of the girl and the dress!

Quoting Msgme:

Quoting Bertieb:

She's 14

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:26 PM

beautiful dress! Only problem I have with it is that it's kinda short. But that's me.... 

babie113
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:27 PM

i think its cute so i vote yes .

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Yes, the dress is cute.

Msgme
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

beautiful dress! Only problem I have with it is that it's kinda short. But that's me.... 

Thats actually her concern. the only time she's ever really worn it before is over her bathing suit at the beach or dorney park. she actually dresses very modest so she's worried it will give his mother the wrong idea about her.
PinkButterfly66
by on May. 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

That is a very nice dress.  Modest and not too short.  Does it pass the "finger tip" test?  If she thinks it is too short then she should wear something different. If she is uncomfortable in the dress, she'll just be more nervous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN