Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
  • 23 Replies

Anything fun planned this weekend?

by on May. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyneedssleep
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Ooh we have a double header for my sons game, then the car races, then Sunday its elitchs!!!! Going to be busy but it will be fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Nope nothing fun planned that I'm aware of.  I am thinking of taking my youngest out to celebrate.  We got the middle school acceptance letters yesterday.   She got in the program and the school she wanted.  she also got into the talent school she wanted but has decided it was good to know she was good enough but will go to the other school instead.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM
It'll just be the kids and I this weekend, DH is go e for training the next week. Haven't really decided what we are doing yet.
Sunshine2plus2
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM

working like always

02nana07
by Ida on May. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM

my 2nd mothers day since my grandkids were sick last weekend and I didn't get to see them or my daughter

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I'm thinking we might go see Iron Man 3 and possibly do a little shopping. Besides that, I'm looking forward to having a weekend without work for once!

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Quoting mommyneedssleep:

Ooh we have a double header for my sons game, then the car races, then Sunday its elitchs!!!! Going to be busy but it will be fun

Good luck to your son! Definitely a busy weekend, but lots of fun. Enjoy!

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Quoting Msgme:

Nope nothing fun planned that I'm aware of.  I am thinking of taking my youngest out to celebrate.  We got the middle school acceptance letters yesterday.   She got in the program and the school she wanted.  she also got into the talent school she wanted but has decided it was good to know she was good enough but will go to the other school instead.

Congrats to your daughter!!

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

working like always

Ugh, I know how that feels. I think I actually have this weekend off, so that's why I'm so excited about it being Friday!!

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Quoting 02nana07:

my 2nd mothers day since my grandkids were sick last weekend and I didn't get to see them or my daughter

Awe, enjoy your 2nd Mother's Day!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN