Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I just have to brag a little!!

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi ladies, it has been a bit since we had a brag post.

Tell me something about your teen that makes you proud.

by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suesues
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this

all A,s in college 4.0

MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:44 PM
2 moms liked this

All 3 of my boys (21, 19 & 15) literally go out of their way everyday to tell me they love me:) and the oldest doesn't even live with me:) makes me proud!!

Bonez 8-3-91 Bear 4-13-94 Stinky 9-26-97
kissing dad       bear with heart      ninja

Ronda2012
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:08 AM
2 moms liked this

My 14 year old is finishing up 8th grade and he'll be promoted as an honors student for high school. All A+s in his classes for the year. He was honored with his school's Outstanding History Student award, and he has finished almost 4 math classes (Algebra readiness-Geometry) in the past year. He's been recognized for leadership and will be an officer in his schools Friday Night Live club next year. He's a member of the California Jr. Scholarship Federation and volunteers at a local retirement home twice a month. He's also going to be a pianist for his promotion ceremony. I couldn't be prouder!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this

My 19 yo son is doing well in training in the Navy. Yay

Msgme
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this

my dd who is a freshman in hs got a pretty decent role in an upcoming show.  she's in a theatre program and everything revolves around theatre.  She's playing a Sexy CIA agent.  only freshman to be cast.  And this time she gets to wear pants.  last time she wore pantyhose and a shirt  lol  

My son is being recomended for honors history next year.  which is huge. 

my youngest (10) was accepted to two middle schools.  One is for a gifted program at our zoned school and the other is a performing arts school that she had to audition for.   she is choosing the academic program  but either would of been awesome.  she says by choosing hte zoned school she'll be a singer thats well educated some day  lol

livinglife1975
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this

My teens are very loving <3  They all have their own personalities, But when i least expect it they send me a sweet message across facebook.. It really brightens my heart to know that although they are growing to become who god created them to be , they still think of someone otgirl giving flowerher then themselves.. 

yourdoingwhat
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

They both work the butts off, they now realize it isn't embarassing to give me a hug or kiss, they treat their 4 yr old non-verbal autistic brother the same as any other child!

PurpleHazey
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I have great kids, I am proud of them everyday for one thing or another.

Shopsha0911
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

My daughter thought she tanked the ACT and got a 28. 

cat4458
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

My almost 15 yo dd isn't a complainer, takes initiative in so many new activities. She is good in sports & is friendly to others & growing into a pretty nice gal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)