Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

FB is CRAZY tonight with....

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

Prom photos.  

I guess tonight is the big prom night in town.  Our school's prom is June 1st.  But Im so sad to see all my friends kids looking so grown up.  boooo hoooo.

I think sometimes it hits me harder to see my daughter's playmates from years ago looking so old.  Your kids grow in front of you so sometimes your forget, but then you see a playmate from kindergarten and they look like an adult.... just hits ya harder.

by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BelleVernonGirl
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Ours was Friday night...my daughter went..

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

So true!!    I felt that way at my sons HS graduation!    Just wait until 4 or 5 years from now......my son has finished college and is hanging out with kids he went to elementary school with....  two couples are married with babies!!   It is so weird....

MrsBLB
by Missi on May. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Great pic, thanks for sharing!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

MrsBLB
by Missi on May. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I agree with ya...

drfink
by Emily on May. 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Agree but just wait it gets harder...pictures of college graduations. You think you get used to it when the oldest child's friend's start graduating from college but no ,my daughter will be a college senior in the fall so her friends have started graduating this year...oh my gosh some of my little Brownies are adults ,starting jobs .So very proud but kinda sad too .First my little cub scouts now my Brownies ...

wakymom
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I'm having enough trouble w/ ds1 and other other boys who were in his Cub Scout den (I was their leader, so I still think of them as "my boys") moving on to high school in the fall. . .

May is STURGE-WEBER

Awareness Month

diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I haven't noticed. I haven't been on Facebook since Mother's Day when I wished everyone a Happy Mother's Day.

diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Beautiful!

Quoting MrsBLB:

Great pic, thanks for sharing!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

CMLaurie
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM

You always hear "Enjoy your kids while they are little because they grow up so fast", but you really don't understand what that means until your kids are grown. I used to look at each of my little boys and wonder what they would look like and what they become when they were young adults - now I look at them and smile because I know what they look like as young adults but yearn for the time they were little boys.  :)  

Here is a picture of my son Seth at Prom last year - May 2012

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)