Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

There is a lot of commotion next door.

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 11 Replies

I guess it is lunch time at the high school, because  two cars of teens just pulled up into my neighbors driveway. They all got out and started sticking funny lawn signs all over the yard.

The neighbors kid is a senior and all the signs say "One-Four Watch us Roar". I am assuming the junior class is pranking the seniors...lol

The junior class did something similiar to us last year when my son was a senior. I guess it is sort of a tradition.

Has your teen be a part of or involved in any school related pranks?

by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM

No.    The year my oldest son graduated, 2008, some seniors (not my son) collected garden gnomes and set them up as the audience for the practice graduation.   It was funny.... until the local news ran a segment on the theft of neighborhood garden gnomes!   Sure enough, those crazy kids stole the gnomes!!!    The intent was to put them back where they 'found' them the very next night, but since the news...and the police...were involved the teens were afraid to fess up and be arrested or at the very least, banned from graduation, so everyone zipped their lips.    The school called the police upon discovering the gnome audience....and the proud owners came to the school to collect their lawn art.

02nana07
by Ida on May. 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

no haven't heard of it happening around here

PurpleHazey
by on May. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Love it!

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Sounds like good, clean, harmless fun, but no we don't have anything like that.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on May. 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM

No never had anything like this.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Love the gnome one! They should have left notes,"Your garden friend is on vacation and should return within 2-3 days time. " ...lol...
fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I don't think anyone does pranks around here, at least I've never seen any.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Oh how fun. They do all sorts of things like that here. The end of the school year is always unpredictable. 

MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this

that is really sad because i was laughing so hard picturing all the gnomes in the crowd until i read the rest of the story. our school's always have senior pranks, one of my favorites was my oldest son's class half dressed as cowboys and half as indians and when the bells would ring to change class they had "battles" of water guns and nerf arrows. i thought it was hysterical!!

Quoting boys2men2soon:

No.    The year my oldest son graduated, 2008, some seniors (not my son) collected garden gnomes and set them up as the audience for the practice graduation.   It was funny.... until the local news ran a segment on the theft of neighborhood garden gnomes!   Sure enough, those crazy kids stole the gnomes!!!    The intent was to put them back where they 'found' them the very next night, but since the news...and the police...were involved the teens were afraid to fess up and be arrested or at the very least, banned from graduation, so everyone zipped their lips.    The school called the police upon discovering the gnome audience....and the proud owners came to the school to collect their lawn art.

Bonez 8-3-91 Bear 4-13-94 Stinky 9-26-97
kissing dad       bear with heart      ninja

MonkeysGrammy
by on May. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM

That would have been perfect and maybe it wouldn't have ruined it.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Love the gnome one! They should have left notes,"Your garden friend is on vacation and should return within 2-3 days time. " ...lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)