Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

OT: I'm so embarrassed

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 14 Replies

OMG, I swear my life could feed a comedians stand up routine for years on end.

My husband has been out of town on business for a couple of weeks so we were pretty 'playful' yesterday.

So I get a call from my sister a while ago and she is being way too cheerful and incredibly smug. Like she knows a secret I don't. Finally, after her many innuendos I make her tell me why she is calling me in the middle of the day while she is at work and why does she sound so smug.....apparently I BUTT DIALED her yesterday when my DH and I were being playful. I had my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and according to her, I called her and when she answered she could hear me laughing, then (OMG, I can't believe I'm going to say this online) I said 'I've missed you so much now come do naughty things to me"

UGH, she immediately hung up and told my BIL who in turn is definitely going to give my DH good natured hell about it this weekend when they come over...I'm so embarrassed.

Anyone else every butt dialed someone?? Please say yes, please say yes!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
02nana07
by Ida on May. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I keep my phone locked and in a case or in my purse when not in use so I haven't

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

hahahaha. Thanks for the Friday laugh. I needed it. :-)

I keep my phone in my purse, so I haven't butt dialed anyone. Every once in awhile my husband will butt dial me, but I've never heard anything interesting from it.

drfink
by Emily on May. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Barabell:

I keep my phone in my purse, so I haven't butt dialed anyone. Every once in awhile my husband will butt dial me, but I've never heard anything interesting from it.

ya me too .I've heard some parts of some pretty boring meetings from my husband.I also have heard amazingly in depth statistical discussions concerning LAX or the most recent baseball ,football ,basketball game from my teen boys.What I want to know if they can statistically analyze sports that easily and quickly why do they ever complain about math????????? LOL

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on May. 24, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Lol!   Just tell your sister she is jealous!  

I can't remember ever butt dialing anyone.....but I have been butt dialed...

drfink
by Emily on May. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting boys2men2soon:

ya babywinkha ha

Reina13
by Reina on May. 25, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Glad I made you laugh... I still blush thinking about it. My DH thinks its funny. Typical man...lol

Quoting Barabell:

Reina13
by Reina on May. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha.. She probably is jealous.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I can't remember ever butt dialing anyone.....but I have been butt dialed...

courtseanryan
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I butt dialed my friend a few times but never when anything was going on to be embarrassed about. My ex butt dialed me when he was having a huge screaming match with his gf's (now wife's) oldest son 

RockintheVi
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Once when me the hubby and the kids were all piled on my bed watching a movie...there was a knock at the door and my son opens the door and yells for me....it was a deputy...apparently I somehow managed to butt dial 911 on our regular house phone.....just call me talented! Talk about embarrassed!

bizzeemom2717
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol hilarious! I was thinking she's prob jealous, good for you and your Hubby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN