Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

MY BARELY 18 Y.O SON F***ING UP HIS LIFE ...HELP

Posted by on May. 30, 2013 at 5:49 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have made wrong choices & done everything possible to be a failure at life ( hs dropout ,two teen pregnancies, method addiction , loser men ect) I am really a good person though & my heart is in the right place The most recent devastation in my life though is my 3 weeks into his 18th year son , my first born, my pride and joy See , he got ripped off in the parents & ideal childhood crap for sure . I got knocked up at 14 had him 3 Months after turning 15 , dropped out of 9th grade , got abandoned by his dad & it ain't got Any better still I love my boys (Now 14&1i8 I'm 33) , I never showed them anything by Love &acceptance , when I had time to be a around . My son had seen how my decisions ruined Shit for us all & is smart enough to break the cycle but is doing the same crap as me... WHO HAS ANY IDEA HOW I CAN SAVE MY SON??? I FEEL HELPLESS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS FROM ME NOW .HELP !!!!!
by on May. 30, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
02nana07
by Ida on May. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

What has he done so far has he quit school, got somebody pregnant need more details to help  

PurpleHazey
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Key words "time to be around", children live the lives they are taught, there are no perfect parents but when someone has a child they must put their children first above money social life ect. At 15 a teen should not be taking care of a baby (to young) they should be out and doing what a teen should be doing.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on May. 30, 2013 at 9:06 AM

what exactly is it he is doing?  

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Yeah, a little more info about what he is doing would be ore helpeful..

Quoting fammatthews4:

what exactly is it he is doing?  

Barabell
by Barbara on May. 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

What is happening with your son that you feel the need to save him?

gdiamante
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM

We don't have enough info to advise. But here are random thoughts:

If he's doing drugs, Narc-Anon. If he's failing classes, get to the school and talk with the teachers and/or counselors. If he's dropped out, then you set rent for him. He pays it or he's out. If he's knocked up a girl, then you make sure he pays child support. If he's merely having sex with a girl, you make sure he understands that he needs to use a condom.

dolandler
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM
He is a sr next year , no pregnancy but he drinks too much , smokes pot & got arrested 2 days ago & charged with Burglary 1 a felony (he was too drunk & walked in the wrong house & Was almost shot By the terrified old lady with a loaded gun thinking she was in danger )

Quoting 02nana07:

What has he done so far has he quit school, got somebody pregnant need more details to help  

dolandler
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My boys still Lil boys at heart...I love it
gdiamante
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

REHAB. Right now. This is saveable but you need to get him off the drugs.

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 31, 2013 at 7:31 AM
This. He needs rehab now.

Quoting gdiamante:

REHAB. Right now. This is saveable but you need to get him off the drugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN