Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I had to block a 15 year old from my fb ugggg

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 0 Replies

There has been a ton of drama with my dd lately.   Boy drama of course.  For the most part I try to stay out of it and want nothing to do with it. but I have had no choice but to step in.  She's 14 (and i know many of you will say she's to young to date)  She dated a boy for 4 months.  They broke up.  He had and is having a really hard time dealing with that.  She has a friend who did have a girlfriend.  After the break up her and this friend started hanging out alot.  Ppl started to assume they were more than friends.  Especially the EX. and the Ex decided to start to openly threaten the friend on Facebook.  Ultimately ending with the EX showing up at my house to beat up the friend.  I of course couldn't let them fight so i had to step in.  I tried talking sense into the kid at first but he wouldn't leave (he was out side in the pouring rain) I didn't want to have to call the cops so my son had to come out and talk to the kid.  The kid ended up leaving without a fight and i didn't have to call the cops.  Some time passed and the friend decided he liked my dd more than a friend so he broke up with his girlfriend. Although my dd and him decided they were not ready for anything more than a friendship at the moment, they have been spending alot of time together.  Everything seemed fine.  Then the Ex started showing up places he knew my dd was at. Its not hard to predict where she will be.  They were public places so i really had no say in where he went.  Just made for a awkward moments.  Then dd and the Ex sat down and decided if they were going to be friends they needed some ground rules and they came up with a list of rules. Things were fine at first so I just let it go.   He was still showing up places when he knew my dd and the friend were hanging out.  Then my dd came to me telling me that the Ex was starting again.  He was messaging her, texting her, calling her, emailing her begging for some kind of relationship.  when she said no to going back out with him he requested friends that still kiss,  when she said no to that he started in the begging for one last kiss.  So i stepped in and told him enough was enough there was to be no contact between the two of them at all for at least several months.  I took her phone for a few days to make sure and i monitored her fb a little more closely.   when he realized he couldn't get to her he started msging me.  My fb is open so that anyone can contact me not just friends and i have that for a reason.I at first told him he needed to stop and then i just started to ignore the msg's so he started posting directly to my wall.  So I went to talk to his parents which was difficult since they don't speak English and I really didn't want my daughter there while we spoke. The parents agreed with me that he shouldn't see my daughter for awhile at least. but that was it.  they really didnt want to do anything else about it.  they told him to stop but that was it.  I've had to block him on fb from msging me, my younger dd, my 14 year old and my son.

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN