Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Should I be worried about this?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM
  • 24 Replies

My 16 year daughter has been having morning sickness a lot. She is also always wanting pickles when she comes home. I swear she is pregnant but she tells me shes not! I have no idea what to do with her! I have scheduled a doctors appointment but i'm still really worried. She swears she has never done anything to get pregnant but I don't know if I should believe her or not. Please help!!

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Buggy979
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Ask her to take a pregnancy test to prove it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hanban2212
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Quoting Buggy979:

She's tried but it tested negative..she's never lied to me before so i'm not sure what i should do...

Buggy979
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:16 AM
She tried? If it was negative Then she might be either going to start her period cause I have weird shit ask the time and feel sick to my stomach right before and during.

Quoting hanban2212:

Quoting Buggy979:

She's tried but it tested negative..she's never lied to me before so i'm not sure what i should do...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moobahlalala
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Like PP said, it could be her menstrual cycle. I personally have pregnancy symptoms every time my AF comes around. It scares the crap out of me every time lol. Keep in mind though, sometimes it can be too early for the HcG hormone to show up on a test. Did she take a manual one (pink/blue lines) or a digital EPT test? I prefer the manual ones myself, because even the faintest pink line is proof enough for me. Just keep an eye on her health, and if she's not better in a couple of weeks you might talk to the doctor about testing her. GL.

Retrokitty
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 2:45 AM
"She swears she has never done anything to get pregnant"

If she's never had sex why would she test?
I honestly give her a pee stick send her to the bathroom and tell her to bring it to me.

Quoting hanban2212:

Quoting Buggy979:

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Make her take another test in front of you this time. She could have done ANYTHING to tamper with the test. Getting a younger sibling to take it, pouring water on it. If she wasn't worried about pregnancy she would have refused to take the test. Another test is necessary

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM

If my daughter was having 'morning sickness', I would take her to the doctor.   

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Why does this scream troll?

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Lol yep

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Why does this scream troll?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GI_Jane230
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Yes, be worried. I am going through the same thing right now with my daughter.  She never did anything either but her pregnancy test was positive.  Get a home test and test her NOW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)