Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

14 y.o. son

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 17 Replies

I have a very badly behaved son. He drinks, smokes, have permiscouis sex and fights. I can deal with the most of it, being a single mom but I'm starting to find a lot of cocaine in his room. He has admitted to dealing it but says he only smokes weed. Should I believe him?

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenLystly
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
No.
m0m23b0ys458
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Lord!
Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

No.  If you have other children and he has drugs in your house you can easily lose custody. 

mamapotts00
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Hell no! Bust that ass!

juliaterirea
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

No I don't curreently. I don't accept him having drugs in the house, and I have contacted the police about it before. He is being sent away on bootcamp.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Doesn't matter if you believe he's doing more than weed. He has drugs IN YOUR HOUSE. This needs to be dealt with now. Get him into a drug program. And get those drugs out of your house.
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I'd take everything out of his room. Every single thing except the matress and his dresser. I would go through the dresser every single day.

Linagma03
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM

No way would I trust him!

I had a step-daughter that was doing a lot of that at 14. I told her that if I found drugs in my house I would turn her into the cops because I WAS NOT going to jail for her & WOULD NOT let her ruin her father's military career. I also searched her room after she began doing drugs. Since it is your house, even if it is in his room you can be arrested and charged for him having the drugs in the house especially if you know its there. 

At this point I'm sorry but I WOULD call the police and have him arrested. When my sd got arrested at 15 at school for dealing I refused to go get her out of juvie. I told her she would sit there all weekend and I would see her in court & after the judge saw her on Monday depending on what he/she had to say I would bring her home then. 

Every one of my kids, bio-kids & step-kids knew that i was serious about the drugs and if you went to jail. If you do illegal things and get caught then you will just have to face the consquences & take responsibility for your actions. Getting caught included by me.

bizzeemom2717
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:06 AM
This

Quoting GleekingOut:

I'd take everything out of his room. Every single thing except the matress and his dresser. I would go through the dresser every single day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juliaterirea
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 6:22 AM

You might think that I have no reason to trust him, but he has had a very tough life. A lot of personal problems, and he has been very honest. He has already been to bootcamps, counseler, and even a rehab problem. He is just getting worse. I am thinking of sending him to Denmark to live with his half brother, for a few months...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN