Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I believe I'm back now

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ok, so small recap of what's going on. Son went into the hospital for 5 days, released with no medication recommendations and a diagnosis of NOTHING. He was here about 4 hours before he went to my mom's house while we went to Disney. Great time at Disney by the way. Returned home, picked him up and the NEXT day I hear him on the phone (he doesn't have one and the house phone isn't in use) talking to someone. My 13 year old is in tears, and come to find out, before we went on vacation, my son convinced the 13 year old that it would be great fun to look up guys named Gary in the phone book and prank call them. Not "is your fridge running" kind of calls but to say their name creepily over and over in the phone. Idiots, everyone has caller id now. Well they did it four or five times, and this guy finally called back screaming about pressing charges. Oh great, it's MY phone. Super. So I called him, calmed him down, told him if he wanted to press charges that's his choice. His issue was that he thought my son was an adult and didn't believe that he was 17. That's how deep his voice is I guess. Fast forward to a nice day, then back to the normal crap. Hit his middle sister today. I swear sometimes I just want to slap him so hard it makes his head spin. But back to reality, thought I would give you guys a heads up. Thanks for all the positive thoughts.

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsBLB
by Missi on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM

hugsI'm so sorry he is being so diffucult.  Maybe you can queeze a spa day in for yourself.

PurpleHazey
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Oh boy, he'sin that mean stag maybe it is his way of coming back to you

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Thanks ladies.  Yeah mean stage?  When does that go away?  Oh yeah and today was a complete fail. I cut down a tree and it hit the above ground pool... yeah without a warranty on it and bent the wall.  It's not TERRIBLE but it's not great.  Apparently when you tell the teenage boy to PULL he drops the rope to yell WHat?

chattycassie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM

"what" seems to be the response that my teen daughter give me too.

Quoting fantasticfour:

Thanks ladies.  Yeah mean stage?  When does that go away?  Oh yeah and today was a complete fail. I cut down a tree and it hit the above ground pool... yeah without a warranty on it and bent the wall.  It's not TERRIBLE but it's not great.  Apparently when you tell the teenage boy to PULL he drops the rope to yell WHat?

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Damn I agree...sounds like you need it. Hang in there. Wish I had some better advice.

Quoting MrsBLB:

hugsI'm so sorry he is being so diffucult.  Maybe you can queeze a spa day in for yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I'm sorry there are still so many issues. :(

At least your vacation went well. You really needed the break!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)