Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

hands are in the air!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 21 Replies
I've just picked my niece up after looking all over the city for her. I don't know what's going on except that someone called the police, she's slurring her speech, walking slow, eyes are red, and is back and forth between sobbing, snapping at the kids for taking/laughing/singing, and giving me the silent treatment. I'll update when I know more, just please keep her on your thoughts and prayers.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM
I don't know what to do, don't know what to say. I feel like this is my fault somehow.
atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Sounds like she needs a mental eval. This is not your fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:57 PM
She's on the phone and I overheard her mention triple c's. She is talking to her mom. She's off her meds and refuses to take them. We're going to get them filled today.
moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM
She's been missing since yesterday. Been to a mental rehab twice now.

Quoting atlmom2:

Sounds like she needs a mental eval. This is not your fault.

moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM
I feel like this is my fault because I dropped her off with her friends Friday for a birthday party at the water park. Her mom was supposed to pick her up, but now I know that didn't happen.
moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM
One of her bracelets just moved up and I noticed cigarette burns. She has a history of cutting. I don't know what to do! I feel so stupid for ever letting her go now.
bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not your fault, I would take her to the ER for an eval, either psych issues going or poss drugs. Good luck and Hugs Mama!

moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
We're on our way home now. Mil driving and just dropped off sil.Longest 2 hour drive. She's coming down off Oic something. When I get home I'm checking her pulse and bp and going from there. If we have to, I'll drive her back to town and take her to the er. I'm going to find out exactly what she took.
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what I found on Urban Dictionary.

Triple C's (CCC) stands for Coricidin cold & cough, for high blood pressure. Triple c's are a disassociative drug, that when taken in amounts of 4-12 (i greatly recommend not going over 12), can cause a feeling of being over-excited, double vision, paranoia, and sometimes even hallucinations. it is a psychedelic drug, that messes with your perception. the main chemical, dxm (or dextromethorphan) is in most cough medicines, but are in a higher dose in these small red pills. Family Dollar sells these (usually don't I.D., you have to be 18 due to new laws) for about 4 times cheaper than the coricidin brand. DXM diminishes the vitamin b12 in your brain, which can be a problem (so find some vitamin b12!). IT also can cause heart failure and internal bleeding. being close to the meth family, like meth, will cause constipation, which is a bitch the next day. Common names for coridicin cold and cough are: triple c's, skittles, red velvet, and robopills. they can become severely addicting, also.

This is not your fault!  Hugs

moobahlalala
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:01 PM
We're home now. Niece is slamming doors and storming around the house. I'm taking a minute alone to cry. I know it's not my fault but God I feel awful. This is just too much.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

This is what I found on Urban Dictionary.

Triple C's (CCC) stands for Coricidin cold &
cough, for high blood pressure. Triple c's are a disassociative drug,
that when taken in amounts of 4-12 (i greatly recommend not going over
12), can cause a feeling of being over-excited, double vision, paranoia,
and sometimes even hallucinations. it is a psychedelic drug, that
messes with your perception. the main chemical, dxm (or
dextromethorphan) is in most cough medicines, but are in a higher dose
in these small red pills. Family Dollar sells these (usually don't I.D.,
you have to be 18 due to new laws) for about 4 times cheaper than the
coricidin brand. DXM diminishes the vitamin b12 in your brain, which can
be a problem (so find some vitamin b12!). IT also can cause heart
failure and internal bleeding. being close to the meth family, like
meth, will cause constipation, which is a bitch the next day. Common
names for coridicin cold and cough are: triple c's, skittles, red
velvet, and robopills. they can become severely addicting, also.

This is not your fault!  Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)