Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

With the way teens eat

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Ida
  • 15 Replies

do you use coupons if so where do you get them.

If you have any online sites to get them please share

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
drfink
by Emily on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM

We get coupons to a local pizza -pasta  four store chain all the time in our mail and the neighborhood section of the paper.It has some of the best red sauce I have ever eaten including homemade.I want a coupon to buy  the sauce or just buy the sauce but they don't sell it separately : (  ..seriously good.

exhaustedmother
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I go a lot to coupons.com, I also download coupons onto my Kroger's card and I check other store websites for coupons such as target.com. I also sign up for the money saving emails from various blogs that will let you know if there are any valuable coupons, or great sales.

bizzeemom2717
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I used to go to our local supermarket's site's like Safeway.com or Kroeger.com. Now that I'm working full time haven't used coupons, takes too long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I just use coupons from the news paper. I really don't save a whole lot on food with coupons. I use them more for household items at the department store.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM
I don't. Used to when we had to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I use redplum.com, smartsource.com, and Kroger's digital coupons. Also if there's something specific I want, not so much for food but for household items and cleaning supplies, I check the manufacturer's website for coupons.

balagan_imma
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I make a lot of things from scratch. And lots of everything. We joke that our 15 yr. old's nickname is "You gonna eat that?"

I rarely use coupons because we eat cleanly and there aren't really coupons for ginormous sacks of organic strong wheat flour.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I don't use coupons. Most of the time, even w/ a coupon, the store brands I get are cheaper. Or you have to get more than I want/need of the item.

Golfermom3
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I clip coupons from Sunday paper. Also, if you have storage space, Sam's club or Costco sell in large quantities. I have 3 boys, ages almost 18-23, and they can REALLY eat!!!!

Miss_Mandy80
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I try & use as many as possible but sometimes they just don't have coupons for what my DS eats. It's not an issue though, but boy can my Teenager put away some food these days. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN