Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your KIDS have...

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 36 Replies

We talked about what WE had on our walls growing up. Now lets talk about our kids.

What posters, bands, celebrity crushes do your kids have on their walls? 

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deb51980
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Jessica Rabbit poster--saying, "It's not my fault I'm drawn naughty"

Poster of girls beach volleyball playing in bikinis

poster advertising Cousin Clete's Chicken Ranch with a beat-up old stake truck loaded high with cute women; Clete, a redneck.

Poster with giraffe with the words Reach for the Stars---with a cut-out of Curious George pasted atop the giraffe's head, with cut-outs of female stars faces pasted over the stars.

Yeah, at 13, he's sex obsessed but he is so darn charming about it.....

pokey-pwa
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Well between the 4 girls we have: Talyor Lautner, Justin Bieber, Skillet, Batman, Captain America, Star Wars and then lots of artwork that they do themselves (they are actually fairly talented!) and then some things like abstract paintings and other things that were given to them.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

My dd has a few band posters, a John Lennon Imagine poster, a Cheshire cat poster, a few plaques with quotes on them, and a big mirror with photos stuck around the edges. My sons don't have anything on their walls yet.

deb51980
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I attended a girls 10th birthday party where one of the events was to accept a blindfold and pin a paper kiss upon the Justin........

Quoting pokey-pwa:

Well between the 4 girls we have.......Justin Bieber, .....

drfink
by Emily on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

15 y.o. LOVES Dr.Who ,van Gogh and music.He has a Dr.Who poster that was painted in a Van Gogh style ,he has a poster of Van Gogh 's Wheat field with Crows , faux vintage Beatles ,Rolling Stones and Beach Boys posters.He is into vinyl now ....what I call records...he has some of his favorite covers displayed.He has some on his ceiling.

My 16 y.o. has many posters of our teams pro sports teams from the past few years , a couple of LAX posters ,his newest interest is the card game Magic ...he has some Magic related strategy thing above his bed and his other love a poster from our science museum of geodes broken open and the different types.He has a couple of book shelves with his collection of geodes and this poster identifies the types and properties.

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:44 PM

The 11 yo: Transformers and spiderman

The 17 yo: his football jerseys are tacked to his walls.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

18 yr old - all photos of friends.

16 yr old - posters of: beatles, Arctic monkeys, lead zeppelin, Simon & Garfunkel, baseball trophies.

pokey-pwa
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

LOL...oh man...

Quoting deb51980:

I attended a girls 10th birthday party where one of the events was to accept a blindfold and pin a paper kiss upon the Justin........

Quoting pokey-pwa:

Well between the 4 girls we have.......Justin Bieber, .....

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM

My son has a Minecraft poster, a bulletin board, a letter from the President, and 2 NASA posters on his wall.

My daughter has lots of zebra print things on her walls.

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

my kids dont really put anything up on their walls.   My girls have a spongebob sticker kinda thing thats been up since they were very little.  and my younger dd has  cpl of posters of Nick Jonas near her bed but she doesnt even have a crush on him anymore  lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)