Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I have windows 8 how do I take a screenshot when watching a DVD

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Ida
  • 22 Replies

My daughter and grandkids are in the movie 42 and I want to do screenshots when I see them can anybody tell me how.

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM

If you click the keyboard combination of the Windows Key + Print Screen, Windows 8 will capture the current screenshot and save it automatically in the Pictures Library. If you are on a tablet the combination is the Windows Key + Volume Down.

drfink
by Emily on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Barabell:

If you click the keyboard combination of the Windows Key + Print Screen, Windows 8 will capture the current screenshot and save it automatically in the Pictures Library. If you are on a tablet the combination is the Windows Key + Volume Down.

My first time I googled it and for some reason it seemed hard and complicated to follow the instructions LOL.I scare myself with the computer ...dam yung'uns know'n it all...... my teens give each other "a look " and ever so subtly roll their eyes and assumed a pained patient expression when I ask for help...next time I will ask cm. : D

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Barabell:

My first time I googled it and for some reason it seemed hard and complicated to follow the instructions LOL.I scare myself with the computer ...dam yung'uns know'n it all...... my teens give each other "a look " and ever so subtly roll their eyes and assumed a pained patient expression when I ask for help...next time I will ask cm. : D

That's funny!

My son uses Macs in school, and he has one at home. I prefer PCs, especially since that's what I use at work. So he's no help to me whatsoever when it comes to computers....LOL I usually have to learn it myself or google how to do it.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:17 PM

...I should add that he's pretty jealous of my Windows 8 phone and wants one now. So I might eventually convert him to PCs over time...
:-)

MrsBLB
by Missi on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I had no idea till now.  Thanks for the question Ida!

tyfry7496
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Can't help. I HATE my Windows 8 laptop so much that I use my moms laptop.
02nana07
by Ida on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM

THANKS Ladies I did it

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Cool! Where are your grandkids?

Quoting 02nana07:

THANKS Ladies I did it

02nana07
by Ida on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:57 AM

follow the bar above his hat and my daughter and grandkids are right behind where it crosses on the left top of the screen

Quoting Barabell:

Cool! Where are your grandkids?

Quoting 02nana07:

THANKS Ladies I did it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)