Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I have windows 8 how do I take a screenshot when watching a DVD

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter and grandkids are in the movie 42 and I want to do screenshots when I see them can anybody tell me how.

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Replies (21-22):
Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I have Windows 7 on my computers, but I really love my phone. It's so easy to use and customize. I like how Windows 8 looks in the ads, and I wish I had a Windows 8 computer with a touch screen.

Quoting 02nana07:

I still hate windows 8 but I am the only one in the house with it because they got me a new laptop for Christmas.

Quoting Barabell:

...I should add that he's pretty jealous of my Windows 8 phone and wants one now. So I might eventually convert him to PCs over time...
:-)

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting Barabell:

If you click the keyboard combination of the Windows Key + Print Screen, Windows 8 will capture the current screenshot and save it automatically in the Pictures Library. If you are on a tablet the combination is the Windows Key + Volume Down.

Yes, I have windows 8, I wasn't sure about it so I called the HP tec and they helped me out a lot, the women on the phone took me through everything ste by step...I love this program.

Very cool! I didn't know HP had that. I have a cousin that works for Dell, so I knew they offer support like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)