Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

boys clothes

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
Where do you go to shop? My son body has grown allot this summer. He looks totally different. JCPenny, Old Navy, Kohls don't seem to have much of selection here.
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM

We shop at all the places you listed in addition to Super Target. Also Kmart on a rare occasion.

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Old Navy for jeans, he loves there jeans.  Aeroposlle, American Eagle and Plato's closet are always on our list. 

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I get most of ds1's clothes at Walmart and Target.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Those are my guys' go to stores.   Most of their wardrobes are from Penneys & Kohls.    If he likes the clothing and knows what sizes to get, perhaps you can order online for a larger selection?

Brehi
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Rue 21, Kohls,consignment shops

SugarrCane
Husband took the morning off and fixed my car. Hoping it is fixed for good! Fingers crossed. :)
Yesterday at 3:18 PM
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM

My son likes to shop online at plndr.  It's really reasonable prices and the latest skater fashions.

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Marshalls , T J Maxx,     

Tommy Hiilfiger, Polo, & J Crew Outlets

Medusa686
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

My son is 12 and doesn't like JCPenny shirts, they have an old big sleeve look (for short sleeves). He likes American Eagle, more hip.  Old Navy is good for little kids like under 10.  Once they hit the tweens, they are too old for things that say Old Navy.  I get his black pants for Band concerts from Kohls because they have sizes for tall, slim boys.  Shorts from Kohls.  Hoodies from American Eagle but they are not cheap but good quality and last all year without shrinking. 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Kohls and Target mostly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)