Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

shocking news from 17 year old daughter

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 41 Replies
I am 34 weeks pregnant DD is 18 weeks pregnant. Today my DD told me that shes bisexual and started dating a girl. She tell me how wonderful this girl is and she wants me to meet her. Upon further talk she also mentions her girlfriend is also 18 weeks pregnant as well. I want DD to be happy and I will support her in anyway. How would you handle this if it was your daughter?
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM
6 moms liked this

sorry this sounds like a day time soap opera.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I think your daughter has enough on her plate without adding a new relationship....and another baby. 

preggyyoung
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

. If you are gonna be rude than dont comment.
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Quoting preggyyoung:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

. If you are gonna be rude than dont comment.

Open forum. Anyone can answer anything they like. Sorry.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

arkmomma06
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Oh wow.

Good luck to you both.
preggyyoung
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

but not rudely
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I would support her as best I could. I wouldn't be thrilled she isn't in a relationship with the baby daddy.  I find it odd that her new GF is exactly as far into her pregnancy as DD. I would ask her how they met etc. I would ask to meet her. I would treat her lie I would treat any other person they were dating. With kindness and respect.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Sadly, that was my first thought as I watch Days of our Lives as I write this. All I can say is good luck.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preggyyoung
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I would support her as best I could. I wouldn't be thrilled she isn't in a relationship with the baby daddy.  I find it odd that her new GF is exactly as far into her pregnancy as DD. I would ask her how they met etc. I would ask to meet her. I would treat her lie I would treat any other person they were dating. With kindness and respect.

babydaddy fled the scene hes not in the picture. They met on the internet. Shes coming for dinner tonight.
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Quoting preggyyoung:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

babydaddy fled the scene hes not in the picture. They met on the internet. Shes coming for dinner tonight.

I hope it goes well. How do you feel about all this ? What are your plans ?Has your DD actually spent time with this girl? other than online ?

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)