Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Mobile Photo

Some of y'all may have seen me post about my son previously about Boy Scouts.

Well, here is another one. Big B has been doin so much this year in scouting. Because of this he has become:
A member of Order of the Arrow
Pioneer at Wolfeboro
And earned his new rank of Star Scout, along with 5 merit badges (most impressed with cooking MB)

Very proud of my boy.
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Replies (11-16):
PurpleHazey
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Congrats and nice pic

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Great!!!    And I like his sweat shirt (Santa Cruz :)   I grew up going to that beach.   My sister lives there, now.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM

That's awesome! i have a cub scout myself, but he's only 9. My 14 year old isn't in scouts, I wish he was.

SuperLooneyMom
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Wolfeboro is the BSA summer camp in the Sierra Nevada in California. The Pioneers prep the camp and close out the camp. And much like OA service work. Big B made this his biggest goal when he went to Wolfeboro.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Congrats! I have one who just earned Life ;) and is in OA. The other is Tenderfoot.

What is Pioneer of Wolfeboro...never heard of that.

SuperLooneyMom
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Thx yeh we live in the SF Bay Area and when we visited there for my wedding anniversary weekend Big B wanted a lasting souvenir

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Great!!!    And I like his sweat shirt (Santa Cruz :)   I grew up going to that beach.   My sister lives there, now.

SuperLooneyMom
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies.... Yeh I'm pretty proud of him.

I'm also very proud of my other son who worked hard in summer school and earned 3 merit badges along with becoming Pioneer at wolfeboro too. JD and Big B have special needs so what little they do makes me more the exuberant. Jd has little motivation but he sure lights up when he earns something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)