Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Advice Needed: My son has been in lock up since the beginning...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

My son has been in lock up since the beginning of the year. He comes home in 24 days and I am scared. How do you have a relationship now? I am confused. I am scared that he didn't learn and life will be turned upside down again.

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lnrmom
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Just take it one day at a time. I suggest some counseling might be in order both before he comes home and during the transition.
bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Sched family counseling now to help you set up boundaries ect. You and your son as well as other family members will need the professional guidance as you go through this kind of major transition. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymia
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM
He wasn't in there for that long, so you may be fine. Are you worried he'll do whatever he did to get locked up again?
MrsBLB
by Missi on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM

This

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Sched family counseling now to help you set up boundaries ect. You and your son as well as other family members will need the professional guidance as you go through this kind of major transition. Good luck

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Agree with this.

Good luck.

02nana07
by Ida on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Depends on why he was there

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

I agree with this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)