Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Her uncle found out about her boyfriend.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

my brother in law (dh's twin) is a very over protective uncle.  He doesnt see the kids that often and its not usually overbearing or anything.  doesnt over step his boundaries.  He recently got facebook and i guess was going thru my dd's timeline this morning.  He discovered she has a boyfriend.  Dh and I are both very well aware of the boy. So my bil calls dh this morning to find out the scoop.  so my bil posts this on her wall this morning for the world to see

Hi honey its your uncle I did not know you have a boyfriend - I will be stopping by this week to visit you guys and I want to meet this boyfriend of yours. I love you

Lol  can't wait for her to wake up and see her fb. 

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL sounds like a good uncle!

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait for the boyfriend to see the post!   He thought he was golden after meeting the Dad....now he has to meet the Uncle...  Bwahahaha

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Haha that was my thought also!

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I can't wait for the boyfriend to see the post!   He thought he was golden after meeting the Dad....now he has to meet the Uncle...  Bwahahaha

MrsBLB
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Haha, are the kids freaking out about it?  He sounds like an awsome Uncle!

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting boys2men2soon:

hahahaha

drfink
by Emily on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:54 PM

laughing 

Quoting boys2men2soon:

Msgme
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

He was just getting comfortable being around my dh.  Who is  a very scary man especially to teenage boys. When my dd told him about the post he was oh great your dad times two. 

Quoting boys2men2soon:

HilbillyMamaof3
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Lol! Funny stuff... Poor kid
02nana07
by Ida on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Love it at least the boy will watch his manners

Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
3 moms liked this

My nephew is in the Army and is a trained sniper.  When he found out my oldest DD had a new boyfriend he posted on her FB to let him know he is lethal at 1000 meters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN