Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you ladies coupon?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 11 Replies
I've never done this, but I'm thinking about starting. If you do extreme couponing are they rude to you at check out?

I say extreme, but not really that extreme. Right now they have toothpaste for .25 and I can get six. I think I'm going to do that, and there is deal on tampax, I can get them for 1.25 a box I think I'm going to do that too. Just stuff we use.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I don't coupon. I wouldn't mind doing it if I had more time. I also don't really know how to get started either.

jhelmke
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I coupon, but stores here limit amount you can use., so no extreme couponing. I have gotten stuff for free when they allow doubles. I look online and at work people exxchange coupons they do not use. The local library had a couple couponers come in and talk about how they do it. 

02nana07
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I used to do it every week but then I stopped for many years.  I just started back and just got a deodorant and 6 toothpaste free and 2 more toothpaste for 50 cents each.  I will get alot of stuff friday when I get paid shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, toilet paper, dish soap and grocery items most for $1 or less I am stocking up for winter 

HilbillyMamaof3
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Theirs a blog/Facebook page/website:KrazyKouponLady. It seems really easy, she breaks it down by store, has the coupons available to print and tells you exactly how to do it.

I also have a Kroger, Walgreens and CVS ap on my phone and you can download coupons to your rewards card. I'm not within the ranks yet, but so far I've been saving about $25 dollars a week just using the aps.

Quoting Barabell:

I don't coupon. I wouldn't mind doing it if I had more time. I also don't really know how to get started either.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Thanks for the info. I just recently got a smart phone, and I know I can save money using it. But I haven't taken the time to look into it yet.

We don't have Kroger in our area. I'll have to see what's available for where we shop.

Quoting HilbillyMamaof3:

Theirs a blog/Facebook page/website:KrazyKouponLady. It seems really easy, she breaks it down by store, has the coupons available to print and tells you exactly how to do it.

I also have a Kroger, Walgreens and CVS ap on my phone and you can download coupons to your rewards card. I'm not within the ranks yet, but so far I've been saving about $25 dollars a week just using the aps.

Quoting Barabell:

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I don't do extreme couponing but I use them at walmart/target to save money on household and health and beauty items. I rarely use them at the grocery store.

HilbillyMamaof3
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I buy a lot of off brands, and I've just recently noticed that the nutritional values are different. Sometimes, extremely different. I try to avoid processed food, but we're busy and it happens a lot. So I've started buying brand names and its costing me a fortune.

Quoting mumsy2three:

I don't do extreme couponing but I use them at walmart/target to save money on household and health and beauty items. I rarely use them at the grocery store.

bizzeemom2717
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I used to love it now I work over 40 hours a week no time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MariannLws
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I love stocking up on supplies we use. 

I really enjoy The Krazy Coupon Lady's website. Also, she has YouTube videos where she goes into stores like Walgreens, CVS and Target. She walks you threw step by step how to use your coupons to get the most savings. 

MrsBLB
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I use them when I find ones for stuff I use.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)