Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Random Question 8/4

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 16 Replies

What is the most embarrassing moment you've had recently?

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:55 AM
None really. Let me think a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:06 AM
None come to mind.
shorty13417
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM

none comes to mind..

Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Ran some errands recently and had my shirt on inside out the entire time.  I was with my father and he said he noticed something strange about my shirt but didn't mention it ::eye roll:: 

sahlady
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM

nothing horrible... just little mis-haps.

JessicaEmlaw
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I can't think of anything embarrassing

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Txlisa7969:

Ran some errands recently and had my shirt on inside out the entire time.  I was with my father and he said he noticed something strange about my shirt but didn't mention it ::eye roll:: 

I wouldn't have let you walk around like that, lol~

I just had to tell my son today that he had his shirt on inside out, lol. We were are Sears auto center when I noticed it. He ran to the bathroom quick to turn it out the right way, lol.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

This happened a few months ago but every once in a while it comes up and I still feel like Duh!

My youngest son, 8,  was playing in the all stars game at the end of his baseball season. Not a big thing just a fun game for the end of the season. There are 4 rookie teams and they combine 2 teams and 2 teams to make up the opposing teams. Anyway~ I was talking to the coach from the other team that combined with my son's team at the only practice they had before the game. The coach asked me where my son played and I said well he played for X team and started naming which towns we travelled to to play games. The coach says "No I mean on the field, what position did he play" LOL~ I was like~ "Oh! he played first base and shortstop". Not a big deal but it was totally a palm to forehead moment for me. 

drfink
by Emily on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Today at Costco ,there was a woman in a shirt that looks like one my sister has ,same haircut ...a little different highlights BUT my sister had gone Fri to her salon,tan Capri's and sandals similar to her style ,even mannerisms from the back,same body build.I walked up and tickled her as she reached up....NOT my sister !!!!!!!!!!!

02nana07
by Ida on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I can't think of anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN