Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What's for dinner? 8/5

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 38 Replies

I will probably pick something up in town when I go in to run errands.  I'm thinking burgers.  What are y'all having?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Beef and cheese enchiladas, beans and rice.  I am making them this morning so I don't have the heat the house up this afternoon.  Expecting over 100 temps for the next few days.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds delish!  We are in the triple digits also, ugh...

Quoting Txlisa7969:

Beef and cheese enchiladas, beans and rice.  I making them this morning so I don't have the heat the house up this afternoon.  Expecting over 100 temps for the next few days.

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I'm not really sure tonight.  most of my neigbors are celebrating ramadan(sp?)  and i'm not sure if its something the are suppose to do or not but they keep bringing me food.   i havnt havnt had to cook all week.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM

How nice of them!

Quoting Msgme:

I'm not really sure tonight.  most of my neigbors are celebrating ramadan(sp?)  and i'm not sure if its something the are suppose to do or not but they keep bringing me food.   i havnt havnt had to cook all week.

rashellj19
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Chicken & rice. We eat that a lot...
Msgme
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

its been great. I started the week out not a big fan of spicy food but have since kinda changed my mind.

Quoting MrsBLB:

How nice of them!

Quoting Msgme:

shorty13417
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM

hmmm.. really dont know yet but i have chicken layed out so just to figure out later what i will fix with it.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM

All I know at this point is I have chicken breasts thawing in the fridge.  Not sure what I'm doing with them yet.

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Pulled pork
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Yummy

Quoting atlmom2:

Pulled pork

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)