No matter how old your kids are, chances are you have a lot of different appointments, classes, meetings, school functions, parties, activities and more to keep track of.
GO HIGH-TECH: Set up an online calendar (like the one available for free through Gmail) to keep tabs on the whole family’s schedule, with features like color coding for each family member and the ability to sync with the calendar on your (or your teen’s!) smartphone.
KEEP IT SIMPLE: Hang a large whiteboard calendar, with boxes big enough to fit everyone’s obligations, in a hallway or the kitchen, with a different color marker for each family member or type of appointment (school, medical, sports, etc).
How do you keep track of your family’s schedule?
One mom who replies to all 7 of our Back to School posts will win a $500 gift card!
- Back-to-School Shortcut #1: Grab-and-Go Outfits
- Back-to-School Shortcut #2: Make-Ahead Breakfasts
- Back-to-School Shortcut #3: Create a Homework Haven
- Back-to-School Shortcut #4: Keep a Master Calendar
- Back-to-School Shortcut #5: Prepare to Keep Memories Organized
- Back-to-School Shortcut #6: Find Your Bedtime Zen
- Back-to-School Shortcut #7: Think Outside the Traditional Lunch Box
*The Giveaway Rules
The Back to School Giveaway starts 8/12/2013 at 8am (ET) and ends 8/31/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to the 7 Back to School Posts associated with the giveaway with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $500 gift card to Target, Walmart or amazon.com. The random drawing shall occur on or about 9/7/2013. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.