Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Troubled teens

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 15 Replies
Hi, i have two teenage sons. 16 1/2 and 18 1/2. I'm looking for other single moms that have teenagers to talk with. A support group. They are running with the wrong crowd. Just need to talk. Have a nice day and God Bless!!!
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck!   I also have 2 sons, ages 23 & 19.   I am not a single Mom, though.

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, and welcome to the group. I'm not single either, and my son is younger than your two sons.

BUT this is a great group to get support, to vent, and get some really good advice. I hope you stick around and make some more posts. Hopefully we could help still.

bizzeemom2717
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Check out cafemom for single mom groups I'm sure there are a ton
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello and welcome to the group. This group is a mix of both married and single moms. It's a great place for venting and getting advise b
drfink
by Emily on Aug. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome ,as others have said we are a mix...jump in.

Tacyrain
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love to be part of this group. Does not matter if your married or single. We all just need each other to talk with. Thank you for your support.
Tacyrain
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM
My 18 year old has an anger problem he had had since he was young. It was controllable up until he started doing some kind of drugs. Not sure what type. I've had to kick him out of our house for uncontrolled outburst and physical abuse towards his younger 16 year old brother. As a mother I fill like its something I had to do. I never thought I would have to kick out one of my boys. Its the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He has basically burned his bridges with friends and family. It's something he has to go through and change himself. Right now he feels like we are all the ones against him. I'm not turning my back on him I'm just not going to put up with his verbal and physical abuse anymore. Thank u for listening. God bless.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Welcome to the group.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Tacyrain:

My 18 year old has an anger problem he had had since he was young. It was controllable up until he started doing some kind of drugs. Not sure what type. I've had to kick him out of our house for uncontrolled outburst and physical abuse towards his younger 16 year old brother. As a mother I fill like its something I had to do. I never thought I would have to kick out one of my boys. Its the hardest thing I've ever had to do. He has basically burned his bridges with friends and family. It's something he has to go through and change himself. Right now he feels like we are all the ones against him. I'm not turning my back on him I'm just not going to put up with his verbal and physical abuse anymore. Thank u for listening. God bless.

I'm sorry you had to kick your oldest out but I think you did the right thing. You have to protect yourself and your youngest against abuse.

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Quoting Tacyrain:

I'm sorry you had to kick your oldest out but I think you did the right thing. You have to protect yourself and your youngest against abuse.

I agree with mumsy2three.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN