Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School Starts tomorrow!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

The kids are excited to see their schedules, their friends, and just to be somewhere else for once lol.  It's not a normal day for the baby though, she has a doc appointment at 11am which means she misses all but one class tomorrow.  She's devistated but there is nothing I can do about it.  She just got out of the hospital, she has to go. 

I hope my son can figure things out.  I hope he doesn't get back into the habit of stealing and lieing again.  Not sure what to do if he does.

Hope everyone else has a good day tomorrow, even if your kids have been in school a while.

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM

My son starts again tomorrow too. We already looked up his schedule online, and he's not thrilled that he has band. I hope he warms up to the idea eventually because I think learning an instrument will be good for him.

loveutiltheend
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM
My dd starts tomorrow too. She's pissed that has to go talk to the vp cause they messed up her schedule. And the fact that she's a freshman and freshmen are in a Jr high. Other than that she's okay with it.
drfink
by Emily on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Mine started last week .There were a couple of schedule mess ups but things are straight now.They put my soph in a couple of junior level A.P.  classes...he is to take pre-a.p. pre cal this year.He was in A.P. Cal....he said he didn't understand anything at all .At least in A.P. U.S. History he could understand the topic.LOL

I hope they are able to help get your  youngest daughter's health back on track.Keeping my fingers crossed for your son that this will be a good year in all ways.Hope it's a good year for your older daughter .

luckysevenwow
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Hope they have a good first day and an even better year!
bizzeemom2717
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Hope your kids have a good day my dd starts tomorrow too, soph year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Wow, yeah I have one in 8th, a sophmore and a junior.  Lucky you guys for getting the schedules ahead of time.  The system changed in our area and they finished the schedule "friday" before the holiday.  No one usually knows what they will have until the first day of school anyways.

MrsBLB
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I hope they have a great day!  You can start relaxing now.   :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)