Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Disappointed in them!!!

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

Hey everyone,

I have a huge dilema. I came home early from work yesterday to find my 22yr old son, my 17yr old daughter , my 16yr old niece and my 19yr old nephew playing strip poker!!!

They were in my sons room, my daughter was down to her bra and pants, my niece the same but the 2 guys were still virtually clothed.

I asked them what the hell they were doing and they just said "having fun"!!!

What would have happened if i hadnt come home when I did and how do I stop them doing it again?

Please help anyone. xx

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd find that really disturbing personally considering they are ALL related. I would take the cousins home and ban them from my house; my 22yo would be asked to move out and my 17yo would be in counseling and grounded.

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:08 AM
I agree with PP. Disturbing because they are related. Would be upset too if they were not, but that makes it worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Oh boy I would of lost it

amonkeymom
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Yeah, I agree with this!

Quoting GleekingOut:

I'd find that really disturbing personally considering they are ALL related. I would take the cousins home and ban them from my house; my 22yo would be asked to move out and my 17yo would be in counseling and grounded.

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Eewww, they are all related!?! 

jojo_star
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM
That would be very disturbing because they are related. I would be having a very long chat, and be talking to the other parents.
Dawn96
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I would be freaked out a bit. But, being related they might feel that it is a safe group. They can become more comfortable in playing a game that is probably still a common game (it was when I was a teen) and not look foolish among people that they are more concerned about being cool around. I would ask them how often they have played poker and getthe girls some tutors to make sure they had better poker playing skills.  I would also advise them to start wearing lot s of layers so they could last longer in the game. I would also try and weave the converation around to drugs and alcohol and tell them to avoid playing strip poker when under the influence because things can get out of control pretty quickly in that situation.

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 12, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I hope this isn't real if so sounds like they will be going to a family reunion to get a date.  Stripping isn't your biggest problem if this is true. 

drfink
by Emily on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

I agree with PP. Disturbing because they are related. Would be upset too if they were not, but that makes it worse.

agree

sspicoley
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Ask them y they felt it was ok to do this w people they r related to
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN