Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

It is friday the 13th

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Ida
  • 21 Replies

was up all night canning thought I would jump in the shower then set up my yard sale.  My husband and son were going to do the yard sale and I was going to take a nap.  That didn't work out to well heard something that sounded strange and it was the hot water heater it is leaking so now I have to get a new one : (

We had a friend check under the house and see where it was leaking to make sure it wasn't just the line going to it and was the water heater.

At least my yard sale is going good, I won't make enough to buy the water heater if I sell everything  but it will still help.

So how is your day going

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SugarrCane
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:35 PM

It's going fine so far but the past two Friday the 13th's there was a car accident across the street from our house.  Wondering if it's going to happen again...

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

The water heater is on its way to the house so my day is looking better

Hope things are good for you and no wreck this friday

Quoting SugarrCane:

It's going fine so far but the past two Friday the 13th's there was a car accident across the street from our house.  Wondering if it's going to happen again...

Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM

We are having a lot of grass and brush fires by us right now (live in Texas).  There was a large fire about a mile and a half from me today.  There was talk of evacuations but luckily they got it under control.  Hopefully the rest of my day will be uneventful ;)

PurpleHazey
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Yeah I know this to well my sister died on Friday the 13 5 years ago.

shorty13417
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 6:45 PM

well,, i guess its ok but just woke up to a sick kid that i took to the dr... everything is fine, he just got a virus and the dr said let it run its course.. after that i had to get blood drawn to check my INR/pro-time and that came back to low.. which isn't good....

mommygerdes
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM

It's going good and frankly it scares me, because Friday the 13th have always had a negative sense through out the years, but this time with time and "E" for effort  I'm thinking it will end sweet since me and my husband have date night tonightwink

drfink
by Emily on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:45 PM

went very well...lol...my 16 y.o. and his hope to be gf are going to see a class and church mate in a professional production tomorrow night.He has never driven in that part of downtown or to that theater .It is a crazy,confusing ,not thought out layout part of downtown.So we ...he...drove with me as a passenger a couple of times to the theater.We would get to the edge of the area and do it again.Though he hid it ,it had worried him a little.I told him it was to make me feel better and he jumped at giving it a whirl.

We are safe and sound ,he feels confident and knows where to watch for other confused drivers ,I feel better as does his dad so it's been a good 13th.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Today was a pretty good day.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Actually, my day went pretty well.   Better than expected, for sure.    Sorry about your water heater....been there, done that....moe than once.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Yeah I know this to well my sister died on Friday the 13 5 years ago.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)