Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What do you have going on this weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Anyone have any plans this weekend?

What about your teens?

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Replies (11-16):
boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I am working this weekend (It seems like this question is always asked on the one weekend per month I work).   My oldest is also working, as is my DH.    My teen is hanging out with his GF.

02nana07
by Ida on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM

My boys changed my water heater yesterday so I guess we will just relax today

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 2:01 PM
We are in St Louis visiting DH's family. He and I are going to a wedding this evening and the kids are staying with their grandparents.
Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I've been working most of the weekend.

We had a family brunch this morning to celebrate my mom's birthday and my sister's birthday. 

This afternoon, my son has a hockey warm-up practice.

drfink
by Emily on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Yesterday we went to our college's football game.We won tickets from a professional org my husband belongs to.They have a massive tail gate ..hahaha....amazingly done party for this game each year.We won only 4 ,our oldest wrangled a ticket so he met us there from his town. I only was in the stadium for a quarter.Switched with my husband.It was great ,tons of people ,these fans that put out cool air in 98 degree heat ,free food and drink.....We were outscored  : (

Had a few chores today then went to our club to watch our home team...we won in O.T. A few more chores and my husband and teens went to see a English Sci Fi movie I was just fine not seeing ; )

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Well its Monday now  but Saturday was kinda a relaxing day.  dh was gone and my ds and my youngest dd were invited to a party.  it was my sons friend but he also invited my youngest.  So my older dd asked if she could go to a big locl park  with her boyfriend. (she's 14) so i tagged along.  bought mcdonalds and he trained for a race that was on sudnay.  He ran while we ate food.  lol Then on sunday I took my girls to watch the boy run his race.  Then after the race i took my youngest to another park and she worked on her football throwing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)