Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Taking ds to his first college fair tonight.

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 11 Replies

We are attending a small one for Lutheran Colleges.  Ds is a sophomore, so we are just starting our search.  This was the first fair I took dd to as well.  We have a large one coming up in a few weeks.

by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Fun. We only went to the hs college fair. Knew where dd was gonna look at anyway and no local in state schools.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Since this is Lutheran schools, they are from all parts of the country.  He has an idea where he wants to go, but as I told him, he has nothing to base the decision,  He needs to gather information first. 

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:06 PM
It's always a great idea to start early. My DS started his soph year too. Good for you guys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drfink
by Emily on Sep. 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Enjoy ,it is always exciting to look at all the colleges out there.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:12 AM

That's great~ enjoy it!

CampClan
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM

There is a Christian college fair about 30 minutes from my town tonight. DS has soccer practice til 6 & this is at 6 as well. I also have 4 other kids that I would need to make sure either had care or went with us & they HAVE to start going to bed at 8. So it looks like we won't be going. Had I heard about it sooner maybe I could have arranged something with my parents. But I just heard about it on the radio last Friday.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Hope it went well
Msgme
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I took my dd to one spring of last year. (freshman year ) cant tell u  how many brochures we still have  lol

PurpleHazey
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I have been to them, I loved it!

my2kidsmom9498
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM

No kidding!!  I have a dd that is a sophomore in college, so this is our second go around!  Our mailbox was full for 2 years!!

Quoting Msgme:

I took my dd to one spring of last year. (freshman year ) cant tell u  how many brochures we still have  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)