Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Do your kids compete?

Posted by   + Show Post

Yesterday afternoon we were watching the 'Manning Bowl'. If you aren't familiar with that, it is a football game between the Denver Broncos and New York Giants. The respective quarterbacks from each team are brothers. They don't meet very often as they in different conferences but when they do, it is given a lot of attention and press. In February the superbowl was played by two teams whose  head coaches were also brothers.

I started thinking about how they now compete as adults and wondered if they always competed as kids.

Do your kids compete against OR with each other in any of the organizations or sports they participate in?

by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Replies (11-12):
Barabell
by Barbara on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I have an only child, but he has completed against friends before.
Lorena
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM
My 2 boys all play football. At some points they have been on the same teams. Right now they are not but will be again soon. All 7 of my kids (step included) wrestle. My 13 and 14 year old compete against each other often because they are in the same Wight class. But my oldest competes against is cousin often in wrestling but my 13 yr old competes against him in football because they are the same age.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)