Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Have you been hooked by any of the new fall shows?

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM
  • 21 Replies

I have been watching a lot of new premieres this past week. I think that Hostages, Blacklist, The Michael J. Fox Show and Agents of SHIELD are going to be keepers for me. Surprising because usually I only like maybe one new show.

Are you hooked on any of the new fall shows yet?

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Not yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

There have been a few that I liked but not sure if they will hold my interests.   Betrayl was pretty good.  Sleepy hollow is right up my alley but fox has a way of getting ur hopes up then cancelling  a good show.  i also liked black lists.   I'm a huge avenger fan but not sure how i feel about shield yet.  time will tell.  i am most looking foward to the originals

shorty13417
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

not yet but i do like Sleepy Hollow though.   just waiting for American Horror Story to come back on... its comes back on Oct. 9th... can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reina13
by Reina on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Everyone talks about American Horror Story but I am a big ole chicken. I don't know if I can handle it..lol

Quoting shorty13417:

not yet but i do like Sleepy Hollow though.   just waiting for American Horror Story to come back on... its comes back on Oct. 9th... can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reina13
by Reina on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I understand what you mean about Fox. All the early returns has Sleep Hollow as a hit, but like you said, you never know.

Quoting Msgme:

There have been a few that I liked but not sure if they will hold my interests.   Betrayl was pretty good.  Sleepy hollow is right up my alley but fox has a way of getting ur hopes up then cancelling  a good show.  i also liked black lists.   I'm a huge avenger fan but not sure how i feel about shield yet.  time will tell.  i am most looking foward to the originals

Txlisa7969
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM

So far Sleepy Hollow, The Michael J. Fox Show and Blacklist.  Shows I am waiting to start back up are Grimm and The Walking Dead.  I also enjoy Elementary.  Surprisingly enough I have been watching Dancing with the Stars.  I have only ever watched it once and that was way back in the beginning.  The stars they have this year peeked my interest and I have been enjoying it.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I really like The Michael J. Fox Show.

squeekers
Bad Golf Taking advantage of a balmy day in New York, a priest and three other men of the cloth swapped their clerical garb for polos and khakis and time out on the golf course. After several really horrible shots, their caddy asked, "You guys wouldn't be priests by any chance?" "Actually, yes, we are," one cleric replied. "How did you know?" "Easy," said the caddy, "I've never seen such bad golf and such clean langu
Yesterday at 4:54 AM
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM

tried michael j - didnt like it. tried crazy one - didnt like it either. going to watch Bones.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I want to see the Michael J. Fox show and the one with Robin William's in it but forgot they were on last week, lol.

I watched Back in the Game last week and thought it was alright. I might keep watching it.

jlg12678
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Sleepy Hollow has been a good one...just finished Stephen King's "Under the Dome" which was a miniseries...liked it alot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN